30th Youth Conference

Free at Last said:
Oh my, I had no idea about the MMM.  Wow! No, I didn't make any decisions because I'm stubborn like that.  I don't fall for the "emotional alter call"

Good for you on the emotional thing.  As for the MMM and KKK it is just more of the typical things that happen at WHBC/OBC and continue on even under the current figure head.

In my opinion that place goes even beyond IFBxism if there is a catagory for that.

So I hear that there is about 250 in attendance this year.

JustABigKid said:
So I hear that there is about 250 in attendance this year.

That youth conference keeps shrinking in numbers every year.

Personally I am glad for that.

Yes in the 90's the college was running over 250 students a semester and now they are lucky to get up to 30 students (and that is being nice).  The Youth Conferences were over 1000 and now 250??????  Church attendence from thousands at that time to hundreds today.  Bus routes from over 30 to 5 or 6 now a days.

Just that many less peoples lives to ruin.  :)

Free at Last said:
Oh my, I had no idea about the MMM.  Wow! No, I didn't make any decisions because I'm stubborn like that.  I don't fall for the "emotional alter call"

Guess I shouldn't be to shocked about the MMM!!  Have to admit I am a little! 

Glad someone else didn't fall for the emotionalism!!  I used to hate that I was one of the only ones who didn't go down. Always felt bullied!!  Hated that in college too!!  At least I had a smart dad -- always said the callings of God are without repentance and to pray about it for 30 days.  If I still felt God's call, I'd know it was real, not emotions.

Did either of y'all go to Triple S Christian Ranch?  Have to say that was the one thing I did love going to as a teenager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRover01 said:
Free at Last said:
Did either of y'all go to Triple S Christian Ranch?  Have to say that was the one thing I did love going to as a teenager.

Oh yeah went there from 2nd grade till 10th when WHBC started their own camp. Was a junior camp counselor during my teens years as well. I loved going to Triple S and almost had an opportunity to work there one summer but people at WHBC nixed it and said it wouldn't be good for me. It was funny cause the people at Triple S approached me about working there.

I haven't been back in a while but there are a lot of cool upgrades.

JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
Free at Last said:

Oh yeah went there from 2nd grade till 10th when WHBC started their own camp. Was a junior camp counselor during my teens years as well. I loved going to Triple S and almost had an opportunity to work there one summer but people at WHBC nixed it and said it wouldn't be good for me. It was funny cause the people at Triple S approached me about working there.

My last semester of college there was fall 2001. I vaguely remember the camp -- think they did a picnic there before I graduated. My sister graduated from WHBS in 01.

RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
Free at Last said:

My last semester of college there was fall 2001. I vaguely remember the camp -- think they did a picnic there before I graduated. My sister graduated from WHBS in 01.

Well that was the class of all girls and the class after in 2002 was all guys... that class included girls like Ashley Finn, Emily Ross. I am sure I would know ya'll. They started working on the camp in like 2000. I believe the first actually week that they had camp was the summer of 2001. They had one week of just boys and one week of just girls cause they only had 1 set of cabins and bathrooms so they couldn't do coed.

JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
Free at Last said:

Well that was the class of all girls and the class after in 2002 was all guys... that class included girls like Ashley Finn, Emily Ross. I am sure I would know ya'll. They started working on the camp in like 2000. I believe the first actually week that they had camp was the summer of 2001. They had one week of just boys and one week of just girls cause they only had 1 set of cabins and bathrooms so they couldn't do coed.

Safe to say I probably taught you during my student teaching lol. 

Whatever happened to the Bushes??  Wasn't Aaron teaching there for a while??  I was Arron's age and I think David was in the class of all boys. Lol.

RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
Free at Last said:

Whatever happened to the Bushes??  Wasn't Aaron teaching there for a while??  I was Arron's age and I think David was in the class of all boys. Lol.

If you taught in the high school at that time then I am sure. lol
Well Aaron taught there for a couple of years but they got out pretty quickly. I am sure he couldn't pay the bills on the crappy salaries they give. He became an OKC Police officer. yes david was in a class of all boys. He too is a OKC police officer. He married Kristen Burker. They all still attend their dad's church in MWC. Bro. Busch stopped teaching last year. Probably because of the issues with Tom.

If you don't want to say its ok but did your dad work at the college and help coach football?

JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
Free at Last said:

Well Aaron taught there for a couple of years but they got out pretty quickly. I am sure he couldn't pay the bills on the crappy salaries they give. He became an OKC Police officer. yes david was in a class of all boys. He too is a OKC police officer. He married Kristen Burker. They all still attend their dad's church in MWC. Bro. Busch stopped teaching last year. Probably because of the issues with Tom.

If you don't want to say its ok but did your dad work at the college and help coach football?

Stop stalking my life!!  I'll tell you if you tell me.  Lol

RedRover01 said:

Ok then, I am "Just me"

now who are you?

lol

RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
Free at Last said:

Not stalking just curious so many simple clues. It leaves only a handful of potential families as I know all the girls from that class.

JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
JustABigKid said:
RedRover01 said:
Free at Last said:

Not stalking just curious so many simple clues. It leaves only a handful of potential families as I know all the girls from that class.

I'm sure you know my sister. And two brothers. I have no idea who you are.  Lol. Did you have any brothers and sisters??  I have one guess but I'm not sure I'm right.  And yes, we were the football family!!  (Now anyone who has anything to do w WH Knows who that is lol)

FYI. Was joking about stalking.

And ugh. How do you get it to stop quoting everything. Now I feel like your stalker. Lol

RedRover01 said:
And ugh. How do you get it to stop quoting everything. Now I feel like your stalker. Lol

Just click on reply and not quote to respond

or

You have to delete out what you do not want if you click on quote.

Haha that is funny. yeah just don't hit quote.  You'll get the hang of it.
It's alot easier than say "leaving the compound" lol

yes I have brother and sisters.

RedRover01 said:
I'm sure you know my sister. And two brothers. I have no idea who you are.  Lol. Did you have any brothers and sisters??  I have one guess but I'm not sure I'm right.  And yes, we were the football family!! [size=10pt] (Now anyone who has anything to do w WH Knows who that is lol)[/size]

Now we all know you and you don't know any of us!!  lol

Just me said:
RedRover01 said:
I'm sure you know my sister. And two brothers. I have no idea who you are.  Lol. Did you have any brothers and sisters??  I have one guess but I'm not sure I'm right.  And yes, we were the football family!! [size=10pt] (Now anyone who has anything to do w WH Knows who that is lol)[/size]

Now we all know you and you don't know any of us!!  lol

Ding dang it!!!!  I stink at this. Guess I'm going to have to give up my dream of becoming a CIA agent when I grow up. Sigh.  Now what to do with my life.

So come. Give me some cryptic clue.