Black Powder Firearms... gunnery as an art form...

A couple of years after my father in law died, my wife's brother asked me if I would want their dad's old Remington 12 ga. I said sure, though it was decades since I've shot or even been hunting. He said as long as it stays in the family.

When my wife and I separated, I gave the gun to my daughter. Being brainwashed by her four-year liberal arts education (summa cum laude btw) she wants nothing to do with guns. I said I'd hold it for her.

It wasn't long till my ex brother in law came looking for it. I said, it belongs to your niece now. Still in the family. 😁

A couple of years after my father in law died, my wife's brother asked me if I would want their dad's old Remington 12 ga. I said sure, though it was decades since I've shot or even been hunting. He said as long as it stays in the family.

When my wife and I separated, I gave the gun to my daughter. Being brainwashed by her four-year liberal arts education (summa cum laude btw) she wants nothing to do with guns. I said I'd hold it for her.

It wasn't long till my ex brother in law came looking for it. I said, it belongs to your niece now. Still in the family. 😁
that;s good to keep things like that in the family... .. my dads family had some classic guns - some that even had historical significance... having been carried in various wars from the past... or captured in wars.... . .. but as older family members passed away the guns were handed down and with multiple children each having multiple children of their own, the collection was split up between them.... .now whatever he has.. both old and modern.. is locked in the gun locker my sister owns and where she keeps hers.... ..that locker is huge and is built into the back wall of my walk in closet... .. but i don;t have a key to it.....