David Eells: Unleavened Bread

The YouTube channel you saw the video I shared is live Friday evenings. Sometimes he’s on a rant for 2.5 hours. This Friday should be interesting. Starts at 7pm EST

Eells says people are being raised from the dead left and right ... and true to Charismatic form, there's never anyone around with a smartphone to video it.
He is a liar. He caused the death of many in order to experiment with raising the dead. We were a sacrifice

David wants me to lie, and if I don't lie, he will be dead
Then the Catholics come and make a mask in the same image as me, then they enter, and the person wearing the mask is Judas, and he is causing us problems.
Sounds diabolical. He calls anyone who leaves UBM, a Judas.

Yes he calls those who left UBM

The faction
The Judases
Or he says we’re dead
Or he will ruin someone’s reputation
Like he tried with Kevin.

Yes he calls those who left UBM

The faction
The Judases
Or he says we’re dead
Or he will ruin someone’s reputation
Like he tried with Kevin.

OK ... so am I right to understand that the "mask trick" means something like, Eells says someone he doesn't like is dead, and so if anyone sees them walking around alive--which would pretty conclusively prove they weren't dead--it's because someone is wearing a mask and impersonating them?

Wednesday podcast. (Last Wednesday) he is talking about quantum physics and that there are two timelines and he’s asking the brethren to agree with him that Kevin is dead on the faith timeline and not to believe in the doubt timeline. Lol I can’t help but laugh. This is just insanity

OK ... so am I right to understand that the "mask trick" means something like, Eells says someone he doesn't like is dead, and so if anyone sees them walking around alive--which would pretty conclusively prove they weren't dead--it's because someone is wearing a mask and impersonating them?
BINGO

He told the assembly Kevin was dead in one of those YouTube lives in October for example. I can’t remember the date but it’s there. Then someone ran into Kevin at the local grocery and reported back to David they saw him. David said cause they weren’t believing in the faith timeline that he was dead

If that's the case, then you need to present that evidence to law enforcement. Not here--we can't investigate anything.
Now he has caused the brothers to be imprisoned and has handed over the chief evangelist to Jehovah's Witnesses

Wednesday podcast. (Last Wednesday) he is talking about quantum physics and that there are two timelines and he’s asking the brethren to agree with him that Kevin is dead on the faith timeline and not to believe in the doubt timeline. Lol I can’t help but laugh. This is just insanity

Compared to this, an impersonator in a Kevin mask is much easier to believe. :ROFLMAO:

I think being “dead” means they’re being shunned by the congregation, which effectively means excommunicated by the church. They used to do this in some IFB churches. I don’t think they mean literal death, just metaphorical.