David Eells: Unleavened Bread

I think being “dead” means they’re being shunned by the congregation, which effectively means excommunicated by the church. They used to do this in some IFB churches. I don’t think they mean literal death, just metaphorical.
Yeah maybe over there but I’ve been present when he says Kevin is dead. As in physically. Said he asked the angel over the ministry to kill him and the angel said it was done. The man is a psychopath. I’m telling you. But yes we are and have been excommunicated as well. But when he wants to make like you’re dead he tells the rest of the group you’re physically dead until they run into you in real life and then he grasps for straws.

He was threatening that he would send an angel to kill the Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses, but now the Jehovah's Witnesses are spreading amazingly and the Catholics have finished, and David and his books are finished.
David has no power to speak of. God is against him.

Why is David in the Middle East?
He’s not. He just has a following there. His books are translated and multiplied there. But lately the people are realizing this guy isn’t playing with a a full deck of cards and have been leaving him too. They are then excommunicated and not allowed to speak to anyone from the ministry.

Well, no offense, but David is way too boring for me to listen to, much less get involved in a ministry with. I’d rather watch paint dry.

He did not expect all this to happen and that the majority in the Middle East would reject him

The angel Ankash, son of Harnaksh, has a son called Habatrish
This is the person who could provoke David the most. He made a fool of him

He's not physically in the middle east. He has a following over there.
Ok... So, he still has minions over there who run his "church" and carry his authority?

I wonder how a whack job like that can have any influence in a society where beliefs in anything other than the state sponsored religion is vigorously suppressed...

Ok... So, he still has minions over there who run his "church" and carry his authority?

I wonder how a whack job like that can have any influence in a society where beliefs in anything other than the state sponsored religion is vigorously suppressed...
The situation is difficult because some of our brothers were imprisoned and many of us were killed