Finally Trump Is A RINO

Trump a Rino?​

Look at his policies, his SCOTUS picks and the bills he passed, no one can say he acted and governed as a RINO.

Perhaps his true beliefs lean toward RINO, but no one could ever say his political actions have been that of a RINO.

Complete fantasy totally devoid of FACT. Pure Delirum!

Trump a Rino?​

Look at his policies, his SCOTUS picks and the bills he passed, no one can say he acted and governed as a RINO.
Perhaps his true beliefs lean toward RINO, but no one could ever say his political actions have been that of a RINO.

No, Trump's no RINO. As I said yesterday, no one in Arizona is asking for a compromise on abortion yet, but he's offering one anyway. That's not a RINO, that's a dyed-in-the-wool Republican...

From my perspective RINO is whatever the user wants it to be. In the current politics of this country Ronald Reagan would be considered a RINO.

From a philosophical standpoint, Mr. Trump more akin to Kennedy Democrat than any iteration of Republican.

From my perspective RINO is whatever the user wants it to be. In the current politics of this country Ronald Reagan would be considered a RINO.

From a philosophical standpoint, Mr. Trump more akin to Kennedy Democrat than any iteration of Republican.
Other than his populist views on not just free but fair trade, what policies did he advocate that were Kennedy or Rino Like. Tell me how Trumps policies were libral and left leaning.

The only way he was like Kennedy was in his morals.

If only Trump had his sense of class & charisma

Last edited:
I have a hard time understanding people who support a man who incites riots anywhere, but especially at the U.S. Capitol.

January 6th was a day that I had a hard time believing could happen in this country.

WASHINGTON (AP) ā€” Donald Trump lost a bid Thursday to pause a string of lawsuits accusing him of inciting the U.S. Capitol attack, while the former president fights his 2020 election interference criminal case in Washington.

There is a whole list of Republicans NOT supporting Trump.

Trump a Rino?​

His SCOTUS picks appear to be exceptional. "the bills he passed" make him your standard type Republican, which means he was still leading America down the road to the Antichrist. He is a "populist", not a constitutionalist. His administration was filled with the "swamp". I would expect little difference if he gets elected again. https://www.factcheck.org/2021/10/trumps-final-numbers/ https://thewashingtonstandard.com/t...-are-cfr-bilderberg-attendees-its-a-big-list/ I would love for him to admit his errors and offer his corrections for a second term. Fortunately, I'm not an "air-breather" so I don't have to worry about "holding my breath" waiting for something to happen.,

Sub just cannot comprehend how most of us have not agreed with what he believes is his brilliant and morally superior spin on voting or not voting for Trump.

At this point, my support for Trump is a strong as itā€™s ever beenā€¦considering that the only other politically viable option is Biden.

Hallelujah!

I have a hard time understanding people who support a man who incites riots anywhere, but especially at the U.S. Capitol.

January 6th was a day that I had a hard time believing could happen in this country.

WASHINGTON (AP) ā€” Donald Trump lost a bid Thursday to pause a string of lawsuits accusing him of inciting the U.S. Capitol attack, while the former president fights his 2020 election interference criminal case in Washington.

Educate yourself and learn not to be a false accuser.

The Real Story of Jan. 6

A month ago any Republican who held a ā€œwith exceptionsā€ view of abortion was a RINO. Now the goal posts have been moved to accommodate folks like Ms. Lake who have all of the sudden found themselves in need of votes beyond their ā€œred waveā€ base.

Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, Nelson Rockefeller were Republicans. Honest to goodness dyed in the wool GOP standard bearers. By his back room negotiations with Tip Oā€™Neal, Ronald Reagan would be RINO by the current thinking.

A month ago any Republican who held a ā€œwith exceptionsā€ view of abortion was a RINO. Now the goal posts have been moved to accommodate folks like Ms. Lake who have all of the sudden found themselves in need of votes beyond their ā€œred waveā€ base.

Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, Nelson Rockefeller were Republicans. Honest to goodness dyed in the wool GOP standard bearers. By his back room negotiations with Tip Oā€™Neal, Ronald Reagan would be RINO by the current thinking.
You might as well compare the IFB of today to the IFB of 1950.

Reagan never controled both houses. Without back room deals not one piece of legislation would have passed. Everything had to go through Tip who could bring his party along. If Reagan had gone it alone, nothing would have happened. 48 Democrat reps voted with the Republicans to get the legendary tax cut passed. In the Senate many Dems voted with Reagan plan. Many credit the prosperity in the 80's to Reagan's rollback of restrictive corporate regulation and his tax cuts.

Last edited:

Iā€™m not sure why you donā€™t get itā€¦or maybe you do and enjoy Trump trolling.

I get itā€¦.Trump is not a traditional conservative OR Republicanā€¦heā€™s a populist.
We live in a Representative Republic and vote.
Trump is, all things considered, the nominee of the Republican Party.
Biden is the alternative.
They both have records as to how they will govern.
Trump is, according what I think is best for our country, the only viable option.

RINO, SHIMINOā€¦.If I had a choice between you and Biden, Iā€™d probably hold my nose and vote for you. šŸ˜‰

No, Trump's no RINO. As I said yesterday, no one in Arizona is asking for a compromise on abortion yet, but he's offering one anyway. That's not a RINO, that's a dyed-in-the-wool Republican...
Which was the Beeā€™s point I-think.
Republicans can and regularly do snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, but this isnā€™t one such instance, politically speaking.