Hey all!

Ubermensch

Elect
Reaction score
New here. How's everyone doing!?

I'm from somewhere in the Midwest. I'm on the higher functioning end of the autism spectrum who's been a part of the IFB due to being under my parents' roof. I'm looking to connect with others and maybe get perspective for my problems due to the IFB being a niche within a niche that most people know nothing about. I was saved in my early teens.

I'm from somewhere in the Midwest. I'm on the higher functioning end of the autism spectrum who's been a part of the IFB due to being under my parents' roof. I'm looking to connect with others and maybe get perspective for my problems due to the IFB being a niche within a niche that most people know nothing about. I was saved in my early teens.
Welcome!

Thank you for your candor. We are all fearfully and wonderfully made.

I drive a SPED bus for a local school district so I get to work with students all over the spectrum. It's challenging at times but it's always rewarding. I've learned new ways of communicating that I had never thought of.

The majority of folks here have background with the IFB movement, some good and some not so much. It doesn't matter what kind of background you have, the thing that matters is, do you know Jesus and are you seeking Him daily? I hope this forum gives you some of what you're looking for. I look forward to hearing from you too.

Welcome to the Fundamental Forums. As the Brother stated, we are all fearfully and wonderfully made. God has a definite purpose for your life and your presence here. All of us look forward to your questions and your input.

Welcome to this site!
Appreciate your future input and insight.