“‘I Told You” — Former Rep. Madison Cawthorn Reacts

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score

to Capitol’s Gay Sex Scandal Following His Previous Revelations About D.C. Orgies

Cawthorn has been no stranger to controversy himself, having previously made waves with claims of invitations to drug-fueled orgies by Washington elites.
In 2022, Cawthorn exposed the scandalous activities in D.C., revealing invitations to orgies and drug parties he received, as stated during an interview.
“The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington. I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, the average age is probably 60 or 70.”
“And I look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life, I’ve always paid attention to politics, guys that then all of a sudden, you get invited to like, well, “hey, we’re going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes. You should come.” And I’m like, what did you just ask me to come to? And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy.”
Following his interview and his open discussion on the perversion and filth in Washington D.C., House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy DID NOT ask for an investigation.
Instead, GOP Leader McCarthy met with Madison Cawthorn and told him he needs to turn his life around or “there will be consequences.”

Do you think (former) Rep. Cawthorn has much room to talk? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black…sheesh.

Do you think (former) Rep. Cawthorn has much room to talk? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black…sheesh.
He'll answer for his own sins.

Read the book of Habakkuk... God isn't beyond using the wicked to judge the wicked. Should we be dismayed when one pig calls attention to another in the same sty? BTW, it's often the one sitting closest to us...

Your article starts with, “Cawthorn has been no stranger to controversy himself.” I’ll let you take it from there with the assistance of Google.
I don't need Google, the article has links to them. So you're saying one must be pure as the driven snow to expose the pervasive debachery in the hallowed halls of the Capitol?

But from what I've read, Cawthorn's sins were his past behavior, and not as spun by the organizations running interference for the Dems.

But, still I'll ask: So you're saying one must be pure as the driven snow to expose the pervasive debachery in the hallowed halls of the Capitol?

But, still I'll ask: So you're saying one must be pure as the driven snow to expose the pervasive debachery in the hallowed halls of the Capitol?
Nope, I’m just saying some people shouldn’t lecture others when it comes to certain topics. It’s tantamount to hearing Bill Clinton preach a sermon on the sanctity of marriage.

Nope, I’m just saying some people shouldn’t lecture others when it comes to certain topics. It’s tantamount to hearing Bill Clinton preach a sermon on the sanctity of marriage.
True but then again, God isn't above using the wicked to expose the sins of the wicked.