live stream of ukraine cities under attack by russia....

for the record i do not support or agree with the war in ukraine... . i believe it was
unnecessary and that it would not be happening if donald trump was still president....

but that said.. i do support the civlians of ukraine and also the soldiers who find
themselves caught up in it and often injured and wounded because of it.... i would

even be there myself serving in an emergency medical capacity if were possible...
....but i guess it;s a good thing for me it;s not possible.....

Last edited:
poland has been supplying ukraine with a lot of weapons.... i am almost surprised russia still had an ambassador stationed in poland.... ..i wonder if he will use the kathy griffin - johnny dep defense.... and say "but actors said the same thing about the american president and nothing happened to them..."....

poland has been supplying ukraine with a lot of weapons.... i am almost surprised russia still had an ambassador stationed in poland.... ..i wonder if he will use the kathy griffin - johnny dep defense.... and say "but actors said the same thing about the american president and nothing happened to them..."....
Russia is in a real tricky spot if they start messing with a NATO member.

Russia is in a real tricky spot if they start messing with a NATO member.
that;s how this whole thing started even before russia invaded crimea.... according to putin.... irresponsible statements made by obama stoked fears in russia that nato was going to be expanded eastward - in violation of promises made to gorbachev in 1990 that it never would... .... ..and then when ukraine started talking about wanting to join nato putin invaded ukraine..... some contemporary students and administrators of foriegn policy seem to be under the impression that current admins are under no obligation to keep promises made to a foreign county by a previous admin..... but those foreign countries often disagree.... and all through history that has been the very reason many wars have started... and in this case that foreign country has a huge nuclear arsenal.....

Last edited:
war displaces civilians... and in almost every war those displaced civilians end up
facing starvation.... many different groups and countries around the world offer
relief in various forms.. including our own country, which has prepackaged meals
designed especially for war refugees - made by the same companies that produce
MREs for military forces..... meals like the one shown in the video are being sent
to ukraine and delivered to people displaced by the war right now.....

apologies in advance to anyone who might find a video like this boring... ..but to me

it;s fascinating.. it shows how a lot of thought and research was put into the creation
of these packs and how delivering food to refugees is more complex than just passing
out loaves of sandwich bread and jars of peanut butter....(although that is good
survival food too in the absence of anything else).. ..

the only thing missing from the video is an explanation of how much these meals cost

to put together - and how exactly they are "dropped" in to those who need them....

ramboshirt.jpeg

Last edited:
i more or less abandoned this thread a while back ... but this video caught my
attention because it;s something we actually do ourselves... making camoflage

netting..... i learned how to make it many years ago out of discarded fishing
net and strips of cloth and burlap that matched the various colors of foliage
where we hunt and set up camps.... we use one over the tent and one over
the jeep
if we park it in the woods closeby..... ours are a lot more elaborate
than the ones they make in the video and incorporate actual foliage fastened
into the netting - ... but then in ukraine they are hiding vehicles from aerial
surveliance - whereas we are hiding things from curious hikers and various
scallywags that might be roaming the rainforest and up to no good... .

still it;s a good skill to learn and one that anybody can find a use for... ...you never

know when you might want to hide from nefarious elements aroud you....and a little
known fact related to this is that if you can put cheap mylar thermal blankets under
-neath your netting it will block all thermal and infrared signatures from being detected

as well from being seen by eyes... ..good things to know when and if ww3 ever breaks out

Last edited:
a doctor serving as a combat medic in ukraine... ...we know someone who
is serving as a medic over there now... .. ..same person volunteered and
served as a medic with the peshmerga fighting isis a few years ago..
it;s dangerous and the stress never lets up... but it;s something that
gets into the blood of these medics and they never quit... another
medic we know who grew up in israel is back there now too..
also working as combat medic...

seeing this makes you wonder what other countries investigates it;s own
citizens or declares them enemies of the state for listening to certain types
of radio/television broadcasts ...... or for posting on social media platforms
about them... :unsure:

And yet, the world, Senile Joe in particular, are putting pressure on Israel to make peace with Hamas.