Radius International

Bob Jones V

Elect
Reaction score

If you ever know a young person or couple who want to go into missions, this is the training place. It is fairly new, since about 2014 I think. But it was started by David Jeremiah, Mark Dever, Chad Vegas, Brooks and Brad Buser (each spent 25 years on the mission field.)
The father son team, Brooks and Brad Buser, one's a Calvinist, one is not. So they're balanced. :)

My daughter went there. It's 11 months of intense classroom, and field training. They learn a language, they get out into the community (They're required to, weekly). They learn language acquisition skills. It changed my daughter's life, and it prepared her and her husband for their work in Central Africa to an Unengaged people group.

The program required them to extremely servant oriented and disciplined. E.G. They all had to rise at 5:30, married or not, man and woman, even pregnant ones, and do cross fit workouts. They had to find language helpers in the community. They were not allowed cell phones, or internet access other than to send emails once a week.

If you want to see what they're about, there is this:
A conference for missions.
www.missionaryproject.org

They also have Missions conferences annually In 2021 it was at Bethlehem Baptist (Piper) in 2023 it was at Grace Community (MacArthur). In 2022, Kevin DeYoung's church in NC.

Anyway, I can't help but recommend them.

If you ever know a young person or couple who want to go into missions, this is the training place. It is fairly new, since about 2014 I think. But it was started by David Jeremiah, Mark Dever, Chad Vegas, Brooks and Brad Buser (each spent 25 years on the mission field.)
The father son team, Brooks and Brad Buser, one's a Calvinist, one is not. So they're balanced. :)

My daughter went there. It's 11 months of intense classroom, and field training. They learn a language, they get out into the community (They're required to, weekly). They learn language acquisition skills. It changed my daughter's life, and it prepared her and her husband for their work in Central Africa to an Unengaged people group.

The program required them to extremely servant oriented and disciplined. E.G. They all had to rise at 5:30, married or not, man and woman, even pregnant ones, and do cross fit workouts. They had to find language helpers in the community. They were not allowed cell phones, or internet access other than to send emails once a week.

If you want to see what they're about, there is this:
A conference for missions.
www.missionaryproject.org

They also have Missions conferences annually In 2021 it was at Bethlehem Baptist (Piper) in 2023 it was at Grace Community (MacArthur). In 2022, Kevin DeYoung's church in NC.

Anyway, I can't help but recommend them.
Missionary bootcamp.

Makes perfect sense and time well spent I would guess.

Is it expensive?

I think every missionary should have their tuition refunded by their supportimng churches after 5 years on the field.

Missionary bootcamp.

Makes perfect sense and time well spent I would guess.

Is it expensive?

I think every missionary should have their tuition refunded by their supportimng churches after 5 years on the field.
It was $22k for 11 months. They had to raise the support before enrolling.

There is a plus. If you go there and graduate, and have student debt, there is a group in Colorado who will take on your Student debt once you go to the mission field and pay it all off.