Tulsi Gabbard leaves the Demoncratic party.

Bob Jones V

Elect
Reaction score
Former congresswoman and 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard announced on Tuesday that she is leaving the Democratic Party.

For Gabbard, the announcement is the culmination of years in which she has been increasingly at odds with the Democratic Party and its policies.

“I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party. It’s now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue & stoking anti-white racism, who actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms enshrined in our Constitution,” Gabbard said in a video posted to social media. The announcement was made on the first episode of her new podcast, “The Tulsi Gabbard Show.”
Full article here: Admin note: Let's respect fair use. Copying and pasting 2/3rds of the article is way too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conservatives shouldn't want her. Up to now she supported the party of abortion and sodomy. We don't need another RINO.

Conservatives shouldn't want her. Up to now she supported the party of abortion and sodomy. We don't need another RINO.
Thankfully many of us AREN'T Republicans or Democrats. Some of us are independent and plan to stay that way. If she can help put more Republicans, or anyone who doesn't support the leftist ideology of the Dems in office, I'm all for it.

Last edited:
You can bet your butt she’s only switching parties because it’s politically expedient for her to do so. The Dems have no room in their ranks for any freethinking, non-communistic members anymore…unless you’re from the hills of West Virginia and have the coal industry behind you. My guess is she’s had discussions with either Trump or DeSantis about a possible VP role in the very near future. She checks a lot of desired boxes: female, non-Caucasian, military, ties with both political parties, etc. Mark my words….

You can bet your butt she’s only switching parties because it’s politically expedient for her to do so. The Dems have no room in their ranks for any freethinking, non-communistic members anymore…unless you’re from the hills of West Virginia and have the coal industry behind you. My guess is she’s had discussions with either Trump or DeSantis about a possible VP role in the very near future. She checks a lot of desired boxes: female, non-Caucasian, military, ties with both political parties, etc. Mark my words….
I'm not so sure I'd go as far as saying she's vying for a possible VP role...it's possible, but, IMHO doubtful.

I'm not so sure I'd go as far as saying she's vying for a possible VP role...it's possible, but, IMHO doubtful.
She might even run for president again, this time as a Republican, but again, knowing she won’t win the nomination, view it as a springboard for the VP position. I could be completely wrong, but I just have a feeling. I wish Aleshanee was still active here because she could probably give us a better scoop on her former representative from Hawaii.

She might even run for president again, this time as a Republican, but again, knowing she won’t win the nomination, view it as a springboard for the VP position. I could be completely wrong, but I just have a feeling. I wish Aleshanee was still active here because she could probably give us a better scoop on her former representative from Hawaii.
I had noticed Aleshanee wasn't here anymore. What in the world is going on? She shouldn't fold up like that! eKKK isn't worth it!

I wonder what happened to her. She always has a different view of stuff.

I'm not Nostradamus, but I told my wife months ago this would happen, particularly after she constantly cozied up to Fox News and appeared as a regular on Tucker Carlson.

I had figured she'd leave the party, and even thought at one time that Manchin would as well. At least one of the two had guts enough to leave!

The problem with Manchin is that he is in WV, and it is hard to get elected there as a Republican.

The problem with Manchin is that he is in WV, and it is hard to get elected there as a Republican.
True, especially with all of the coal money supporting him. Still, he's stated many times that much of the platform of the Democrats doesn't set well with him. I still look for the possibility of him leaving the "baby killing party."

True, especially with all of the coal money supporting him. Still, he's stated many times that much of the platform of the Democrats doesn't set well with him. I still look for the possibility of him leaving the "baby killing party."
Not really true. WV’s other senator and their governor are both Republicans

Not really true. WV’s other senator and their governor are both Republicans
West Virginia is an interesting state, and very paradoxical in some ways. The vast majority of their population are conservative in their political beliefs and many are religiously conservative as well, but they continue to vote as a liberal bloc in large part. It’s a state that’s a bit of a throwback to the solidly, blue collar Democratic Old South. (I am aware that they broke off from the Confederacy and geographically are more Midwestern, but culturally they’re just as southern as Mississippi, and in my travels there, they mostly identify as southern.) Unfortunately, it’s also full of abject poverty…poverty like I’ve never seen in any other state, and it’s visible almost immediately after crossing the state line. To me, it’s a great example of what Democrats will eventually do to the entire country if they retain control for too long.

Trump won it by near 20 points. I would respectfully disagree that it’s a blue state