What does Windsor in the Wilds teach kids.

T

TruthBearer

At Windsor in the Wilds camp. One of JV personal perks that he fooled the members into believing was for the ministry. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the income from the land sold off went towards JV's "endeavors" and not the church debt.

By the way, why didn't any of the parents of the boys who were forced to be a part of the raccoon torturing/killing at the camp ever report it as it was a crime?

What's that you say?  When JV had all of those young boys get long sticks and stand in a wide circle.  I believe Max Price and Guy Kelly were a part of this psychotic game of JV's.

He had one of them release a very large raccoon from a cage in the center of the circle and ordered the boys to hit the raccoon with their stick if it ran their way trying to escape. 

Most of you won't be shocked that JV was laughing the whole time cheering those poor kids on as they beat that animal near death (the boys were laughing as well).

When the raccoon was jerking and twitching on the ground near death, he had one of the men pick it up and finish it off by slitting its throat. Like a scene from a movie about cult indoctrination, they finished with a loud round of laughter.

God put man on earth to take care of his creatures not beat them with sticks for enjoyment. This act is more satanic then scriptural.

Does anyone else remember this game or any other's from Windsor in the Wild's?

Went to Windsor in the Wilds many times and never saw this happen. It must have been one of those days when he took the "troubled" guys out to "work" with them cause they needed more attention.

I can say that the people who actually run the camp are nothing like Tom. They are great people who love the camp ministry and the kids and counselor who come every year. I know that this whole thing that is going on is hard for them because they literally put everything they into the camp.

I think the camp will probably get closed down and sold which would leave this family without a place to serve.

JustABigKid said:
Went to Windsor in the Wilds many times and never saw this happen. It must have been one of those days when he took the "troubled" guys out to "work" with them cause they needed more attention.

I can say that the people who actually run the camp are nothing like Tom. They are great people who love the camp ministry and the kids and counselor who come every year. I know that this whole thing that is going on is hard for them because they literally put everything they into the camp.

I think the camp will probably get closed down and sold which would leave this family without a place to serve.

It was an event that took place with only church member kids out there. I don't know if it was one of the work days they had the high school kids go too or the exact reason they were all out there at the time. It wasn't during a camp.

This happened around 2004 or 2005. I know several of the boys that were in attendance at the time but didn't find out about it until a few years later. One of the boys made a video not sure if they still have it or can find it.

Most of them thought it was cruel but didn't want to be the "sissy" and ridiculed in front of everyone else by JV. He was good about making kids do things they didn't want to do out of fear of being humiliated in front of their peers.

The Baldwin's are good people and nothing like the Vineyards. They have dedicated their lives to the camp and have made a lot of sacrifices. It will be hard for them if (when) they will have to leave the camp.

The Baldwin's have been to our house many times and I have nothing bad to say about them they have always been good to me.

Yes, JAV has bloody dark side to him.  I remember years ago JAV had a video made of several of the tortures that took place over in the middle east.  Every thing from fingers and limbs being cut off, tongues being cut out to Daniel Pearls beheading.  Plenty of other graphic content was included.

He then made several of the high school boys watch it.  It was pretty sickening to them.

He was not done with the video just yet.  He attempted to have the staff man traveling with the Ambassadors show it in all the churches they were going to one Summer.  I respect the man for saying "no" to JAV.

Needless to say he was no longer on staff after his refusal.

TruthBearer said:
At Windsor in the Wilds camp. One of JV personal perks that he fooled the members into believing was for the ministry. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the income from the land sold off went towards JV's "endeavors" and not the church debt.

By the way, why didn't any of the parents of the boys who were forced to be a part of the raccoon torturing/killing at the camp ever report it as it was a crime?

What's that you say?  When JV had all of those young boys get long sticks and stand in a wide circle.  I believe Max Price and Guy Kelly were a part of this psychotic game of JV's.

He had one of them release a very large raccoon from a cage in the center of the circle and ordered the boys to hit the raccoon with their stick if it ran their way trying to escape. 

Most of you won't be shocked that JV was laughing the whole time cheering those poor kids on as they beat that animal near death (the boys were laughing as well).

When the raccoon was jerking and twitching on the ground near death, he had one of the men pick it up and finish it off by slitting its throat. Like a scene from a movie about cult indoctrination, they finished with a loud round of laughter.

God put man on earth to take care of his creatures not beat them with sticks for enjoyment. This act is more satanic then scriptural.

Does anyone else remember this game or any other's from Windsor in the Wild's?

I never heard a story such as that happening at the camp.  I attended the camp and even went to several of the boot camps,  but nothing like that ever happened. Now I'm not saying that it didn't or could not have taken place. The craziness known as Windsor has been well documented so it's entirely possible.

Just me said:
Yes, JAV has bloody dark side to him.  I remember years ago JAV had a video made of several of the tortures that took place over in the middle east.  Every thing from fingers and limbs being cut off, tongues being cut out to Daniel Pearls beheading.  Plenty of other graphic content was included.

He then made several of the high school boys watch it.  It was pretty sickening to them.

He was not done with the video just yet.  He attempted to have the staff man traveling with the Ambassadors show it in all the churches they were going to one Summer.  I respect the man for saying "no" to JAV.

I also remember that video being shown during the church service that Sunday evening as well. I must say that the entire situation was disturbing and unfortunate.

TruthInLove said:
Just me said:

I also remember that video being shown during the church service that Sunday evening as well. I must say that the entire situation was disturbing and unfortunate.

That's right.  I had forgotten that aspect of the events.

Hopefully the raccoon incident was an isolated one.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had heard of this one or any others that may have occurred.

You just never know what kind of an example JV would use to make a point or try to teach someone something

Windsor in the Wilds has taught the kids who have attended many good things I have to say.  The men who have run the camps during the Summer have done fantastic with what they have to work with in terms of facilities and such.  The winter camps have been good for the boys as well.

It is only the off season shenanigins by the ol pupet master that are the problem. 

We know the camp will shut down after the last scheduled week for this Summer.  Alot of blood sweat and tears have been put into it and the men and workers can smile knowing they made a difference in young peoples lives over the short life of the place.

TruthBearer said:
Hopefully the raccoon incident was an isolated one.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had heard of this one or any others that may have occurred.

You just never know what kind of an example JV would use to make a point or try to teach someone something

It was likely an isolated event. To my knowledge, the only other situation regarding animals happened at the boot camp. They always had a survival day and dinner consisted of catching,  killing,  cleaning,  and cooking your own food. I'm not a hunter and personally didn't care for doing that,  but it's a skill that might come in handy some day...you never know.

Just me said:
Windsor in the Wilds has taught the kids who have attended many good things I have to say.  The men who have run the camps during the Summer have done fantastic with what they have to work with in terms of facilities and such.  The winter camps have been good for the boys as well.

It is only the off season shenanigins by the ol pupet master that are the problem. 

We know the camp will shut down after the last scheduled week for this Summer.  Alot of blood sweat and tears have been put into it and the men and workers can smile knowing they made a difference in young peoples lives over the short life of the place.

By winter camps, I assume you are referring to "boot camp". I went to 2-3 of them and can honestly say that I did not enjoy them at all. I remember when they thought that it would be a good idea to have a co-ed week of boot camp. Thankfully,  my father didn't let me attend that week.

Just me said:
He attempted to have the staff man traveling with the Ambassadors show it in all the churches they were going to one Summer.  I respect the man for saying "no" to JAV.

Now this young man is successfully pastoring a church contrary to JAV's threats that if you leave WHBC you'll never be used by God again.

Citadel of Truth said:
Just me said:
He attempted to have the staff man traveling with the Ambassadors show it in all the churches they were going to one Summer.  I respect the man for saying "no" to JAV.

Now this young man is successfully pastoring a church contrary to JAV's threats that if you leave WHBC you'll never be used by God again.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!  And Kansas is a better place with him and his family up there.

JAV meant to hurt and punish that young man and his family. Just like he always tries to do to any of those who leave the Vineyard fold.

But once again our God's love prevails!!!!

Windsor in the Wilds also had great nighttime preaching and comedy skits. Also the OBC kids would sing including future world famous evangelist Caleb Garraway. Aslo Joel McCarty attended as a youth and later as OBC Ambassador and now he's a snowflake that worships Joe Biden and Black Lives Matter. He also legit cried like a baby and protested in downtown Cleveland that the Indians change their name and that Major League Baseball and the NFL and NBA should ban the National Anthem and burn American flags like the racist shoe shine boy LeBron James and his crack addicted mother want.

Windsor in the Wilds also had great nighttime preaching and comedy skits. Also the OBC kids would sing including future world famous evangelist Caleb Garraway. Aslo Joel McCarty attended as a youth and later as OBC Ambassador and now he's a snowflake that worships Joe Biden and Black Lives Matter. He also legit cried like a baby and protested in downtown Cleveland that the Indians change their name and that Major League Baseball and the NFL and NBA should ban the National Anthem and burn American flags like the racist shoe shine boy LeBron James and his crack addicted mother want.

Exactly!!!!!!!!! And Kansas is a better place with him and his family up there.

JAV meant to hurt and punish that young man and his family. Just like he always tries to do to any of those who leave the Vineyard fold.

But once again our God's love prevails!!!!
I have a question?
My Grandmother & Grandfather went to WHBC for years before he passed away in 08, was there anything said about Mary Barnett when she sent a letter and left WHBC in 08 after Bill died? Also did the Cliff Hairing say anything about us stealing her money that he had in an account that he refused to release until my Uncle and I told home we were getting the FBI involved?
I’m just looking for information!!

I have a question?
My Grandmother & Grandfather went to WHBC for years before he passed away in 08, was there anything said about Mary Barnett when she sent a letter and left WHBC in 08 after Bill died? Also did the Cliff Hairing say anything about us stealing her money that he had in an account that he refused to release until my Uncle and I told home we were getting the FBI involved?
I’m just looking for information!!
The person you’re asking hasn’t been on this forum in nearly two years dude.

The person you’re asking hasn’t been on this forum in nearly two years dude.
Ok I’m trying to find someone who has maybe an answer to the question I Presented.