The admins, in my experience, use sound judgement when deleting posts or in giving warnings.

The admins, in my experience, use sound judgement when deleting posts or in giving warnings.
I believe this is true, as well. I have had my share of disagreements with Scott, but, after a cooling off period, I more often than not have seen it his way. I've even, at times, told him that I'm okay with being kicked off the forums if necessary. Seems like the only one complaining is the resident misfit, Strom...the short bus boy! ;)

Cool…now back to my question (see sentence #1: “Would like to know where forum rules are located.”) These rules should be clearly posted and attainable for every user, otherwise we’re all subject to the capricious whims of a computer nerd with a foul mouth and an unchristian-like attitude.
go to the first forum on the website..... the one that says.... welcome to the fundamental forums.... ..... then go to the 4th thread down..... forum rules and general information......... that is only list of forum rules i know of here........

Would like to know where forum rules are located. Moderator (Ransom) has single-handedly decided that posting a link to a news website and a link to a political party platform (for discussion from a Christian perspective) equals two strikes. However, he has engaged in libelous name-calling, allowed the same from another forum member (including legal threats), and he’s also used the Lord’s name in vain in a post to me. I would like to see a list of rules that only allow website links to certain news websites and certain political parties while disallowing others. I have not used any vulgar language or done anything inappropriate in my time as a member. If Ransom is the owner/operator of the FFF, then I will graciously submit, otherwise please advise. Thank you.
I think it's very likely you are misinterpreting the intents of Ransom on his "two strikes" comment. I think he was essentially saying that he's trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that your posting style is that of somebody sincerely looking for dialogue, but his Spidey senses are indicating that one more "strike" and he will declare you a bonafide troll. Of course I could be wrong and he's contemplating putting you on a leash. Normally, if behavior is not egregious, but merely subjectively questionable he will delineate the violation or potential violation and warn of an impending "timeout".

Cool…now back to my question (see sentence #1: “Would like to know where forum rules are located.”) These rules should be clearly posted and attainable for every user, otherwise we’re all subject to the capricious whims of a computer nerd with a foul mouth and an unchristian-like attitude.
You're always WELCOME to your OPINION...but you seem to forget..you don't run the show here, nor do you in any way own the site. You have NO RIGHT to come in and demand that the administrators or owners to satisfy your whiney demands. If you can't handle it...you know where the door is...and don't let it hit you in the butt on the way out! Scott never, IMHO, used God's name in vain, nor was he foul-mouthed. He called it as he saw it, as have I, troll. Your short bus is waiting for you.

Lol! Very well! Almost nonstop traveling across the US, training companies on insulation.

YouTube, Instagram, Facebook everyday for business is pretty time consuming