16KJV11 Has not been able to post for some time now.

Starlifter

Elect
Reaction score
For some reason, Admin has, without explanation, banned 16KJV11 from posting. I have tried to seek an explanation for this unreasonable situation, but no reasonable answer from ADMIN has been rendered.

I wondered where he was… can’t imagine what he did to deserve banning. He was more reasonable that most of us…

Does the Administration have to give an account to the posters? We don't know the situation, and they don't owe us any explanation.

Still no answer from Admin.
Yes, they don't 'owe' me an explanation, but it sure makes their motives suspect when I was never given a warning like they give others who are very abrasive and flat out post pernicious and slanderous posts. I was on the last FFF for many years as well and I have seen admin warn posters who have gotten out of line, but never was I once warned about anything wrong I was posting.

Still no answer from Admin.
Yes, they don't 'owe' me an explanation, but it sure makes their motives suspect when I was never given a warning like they give others who are very abrasive and flat out post pernicious and slanderous posts. I was on the last FFF for many years as well and I have seen admin warn posters who have gotten out of line, but never was I once warned about anything wrong I was posting.
Maybe they banned you, but they let you post…and they surely know you are you. 😊

They could be practicing their totalitarianism for the coming new world order. 😊

Still no answer from Admin. etc.
I remember the conversation about this last year when you were locked out of 16KJV11 and started this account. So I reread the messages and had a look at the 16KJV11 profile.

It's not "banned" per se. But all the permissions are set to "no," meaning you can effectively do nothing here.

At the time, FSSL had offered to merge the two accounts into one. Might he have locked one since you were actively using the other?

Tell you what. Let's hold on a few more days (say, until Wednesday) and see if you can touch base with FSSL. If you can't, then I'll reinstate the 16KJV11 account myself, and, if you wish, merge both accounts into the one of your choice. I don't know how or why it was locked down (or even why it should be). I'm going on the assumption it was a mistake by one of us that went unnoticed.

Last edited:
For some reason, Admin has, without explanation, banned 16KJV11 from posting. I have tried to seek an explanation for this unreasonable situation, but no reasonable answer from ADMIN has been rendered.
To win their hearts, send them a bushel of prunes. Works every time.