1776 is the start of the new world order.

Hooper

Elect
Reaction score
There is nothing Christian about our founding fathers. The date 1776 is pictured on the bottom row of the pyramid on the one dollar bill. This  date is special to them. It was the Freemasons who took down the twin towers in a giant human sacrifice to Moloch. And it was their plan to build the 1776 foot tall freedom tower on the blood soaked ground. Notice the design on the new tower. It is a giant six pointed star. Many people think that it's the pentagram thats most apparent in the streets of D.C., but it's really an exact copy of the Great Pyramid of Giza. The pyramid is special to them. It's floating cap stone a symbol that their new world is not yet realized.  Reference the testimony of ex Freemason Jim Shaw.  The modus of the Freemasons is that there is freedom in obtaining secret knowledge. Not unlike the modern church.

What, practically speaking is different from the Freemason's secret knowledge and your claim that you are led by the Holy Spirit to know things?

Not.One.Single.Difference.

When you disconnect the Holy Spirit from His use of Scripture, then you are just like a Freemason.

FSSL said:
What, practically speaking is different from the Freemason's secret knowledge and your claim that you are led by the Holy Spirit to know things?

When you disconnect the Holy Spirit from His use of Scripture, then you are just like a Freemason.

You seem to be struggling with the role of the Holy Spirit. It's not the possessing of secrets that saves anyone. I've never made that claim. Most IFB's can't say the same thing. They believe that their knowledge of Christ and mental communication with Him will seal them unto salvation. I believe that the Holy Spirit guides the willing into truth but it is ones works for Christ that will earn salvation.  And I have not discounected from scripture. I am just able to see certain errors in parts of it. Parts that were added years after they were written. There are many more scriptures not included in the Bible, scriptures that help show how God is implementing His will.

Hooper said:
And I have not discounected from scripture. I am just able to see certain errors in parts of it.

... without proof.

Since you have not been able to produce any copy of Scripture that eliminates the ?fish? references, you are winging it? just like the Freemasons.

The Holy Spirit did not convince you.

FSSL said:
Hooper said:
And I have not discounected from scripture. I am just able to see certain errors in parts of it.

... without proof.

Since you have not been able to produce any copy of Scripture that eliminates the ?fish? references, you are winging it? just like the Freemasons.

The Holy Spirit did not convince you.

Well there is the "Gospel of the Holy Twelve". But why do I have to prove what the Holy Spirit reveals to me? I don't care if you can't see it. It's apparent that it's not open to you. And the Freemasons don't wing it. They follow an ancient religion.

You don?t have to prove it. We will just accept the fact that you neither have the proof and therefore cannot give it.

So, don?t be surprised when we call you out for the same ?secret revelations? approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSSL said:
You don?t have to prove it. We will just accept the fact that you neither have the proof and therefore cannot give it.

So, don?t be surprised when we call you out for the same ?secret revelations? approach.

As I have already explained, Freemasons don't get Devine revelations from the Holy Spirit. They sacrifice humans and animals to Moloch. They follow Ra and worship pyramids. Your problem is your bible has become your god. You see it as Holy and unquestionable. It might as well have been a KJV 1611 nailed to the cross. You worship it like a god. Which explains why the animosity from so many here.

If there is a questionable reading, I consult the manuscripts.

In your case, you don?t agree with a passage, so you blame the Holy Spirit for allowing you to chop up the Scripture.

Your position has remained unproven. No amount of scoffing will change that.

Animosity? Hardly. We laugh at your absurdity and think to ourselves ?Hyles did a number on you!?

Hooper said ?Your problem is your bible has become your god. You see it as Holy and unquestionable.?

My question, when you receive this ?revelation? how do you determine if it is real or a lie? What standard do you use, if you deny Scripture, that it is the Holy Spirit that is speaking to you?
How do you even know what you believe if you deny Scripture? How do you prove what is true?

FSSL said:
If there is a questionable reading, I consult the manuscripts.

In your case, you don?t agree with a passage, so you blame the Holy Spirit for allowing you to chop up the Scripture.

Your position has remained unproven. No amount of scoffing will change that.

Animosity? Hardly. We laugh at your absurdity and think to ourselves ?Hyles did a number on you!?

So you convince yourself that its all true but cant reconcile simple verses like John 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

You are to blind to realize that your position is just as tenuous as mine. You have no proof from God that the 66 book called the bible is exactly the collection He would have us read. You PRESUME it. And you use your human intellect, your opinion to deem it perfect. You have zero "proof" as you so demand of me.

I am simply asking you to prove one word "FISH." Not the entire 66 books.
Nice Dodge.

Hooper said:
Your problem is your bible has become your god. You see it as Holy and unquestionable. It might as well have been a KJV 1611 nailed to the cross. You worship it like a god. Which explains why the animosity from so many here.

faith.jpg

Hooper, I'm just kind of curious. Were you ever a Mason? How do you know all of this stuff about the Masons? Do you have first hand knowledge?

Jubal Sackett

Jubal Sackett said:
Hooper, I'm just kind of curious. Were you ever a Mason? How do you know all of this stuff about the Masons? Do you have first hand knowledge?

Jubal Sackett

You'll be waiting a very long time for a response.  He's been banished..

Hooper said:
FSSL said:

You seem to be struggling with the role of the Holy Spirit. It's not the possessing of secrets that saves anyone. I've never made that claim. Most IFB's can't say the same thing. They believe that their knowledge of Christ and mental communication with Him will seal them unto salvation. I believe that the Holy Spirit guides the willing into truth but it is ones works for Christ that will earn salvation.  And I have not discounected from scripture. I am just able to see certain errors in parts of it. Parts that were added years after they were written. There are many more scriptures not included in the Bible, scriptures that help show how God is implementing His will.

You shouldn't call the parts that you think are in error "scripture". The word scripture in both Judaism and Christianity are sanctified words. I know you don't like Paul but I'll make reference to 1 Timothy 3:15-16 any ways at least for the benefit of others.