3 Ways We Explain Away Scripture

pastorryanhayden said:
I always appreciate the forum's take on these things. 

It didn't make me throw up.  ;)

(That's actually a personal joke.  I had a friend who would NEVER say anything nice about anything that wasn't his idea.  The best he'd ever say was, "It didn't make me throw up.")

Castor Muscular said:
pastorryanhayden said:

(That's actually a personal joke.  I had a friend who would NEVER say anything nice about anything that wasn't his idea.  The best he'd ever say was, "It didn't make me throw up.")

I'll remember that when the Mrs. asks me about dinner tonight.  LOL.

pastorryanhayden said:
Castor Muscular said:
pastorryanhayden said:

I'll remember that when the Mrs. asks me about dinner tonight.  LOL.

Let us know when you get out of the hospital. 

Actually, I cook supper most of the time in our house.  I made a wood fired roast chicken yesterday.  It didn't make her throw up.

The article didn't make me throw up.

Whether your chicken would....

If any of my food made you sick you'd be sickened by the sad state of everything you'd eaten before. ;)

pastorryanhayden said:
If any of my food made you sick you'd be sickened by the sad state of everything you'd eaten before. ;)

Am I supposed to say that three times fast?

pastorryanhayden said:

My wife is an amazing Cantonese cook.  Right now, I can't eat her best dishes because they have lots of carbs, but when I did get to eat them, they were wonderful.  Now she makes all kinds of Chinese vegetable dishes, and they're fantastic.  The Chinese have much tastier veggies than we do, and it's not just how they're prepared. 

I make some pretty good dishes, myself, but when I show her how I make it, she turns around and makes the same dish for me a week later and it's better than I made it.  And even if I don't make it, she can taste food (such as at a restaurant), tell you exactly what's in it, and then make it at home. 

No wonder I got so fat.