I haven't particularly noticed that gender determines one's attitude toward change. I think it's more a matter of personality differences between individuals.

Speaking of change.  Women are equal in number in the work force.  I just saw a news story that talked about a new trend for college-educated females who are just entering the job force.  They are taking on decent-paying nanny positions.  A women's libber was being interviewed about how she saw the trend and said that it was a choice for the women, and that is what feminism is all about, making more choices available.  Personally, I think a woman deserves equal work for equal pay, but some strains of feminism have sold y'all a bill of goods. :)

I do. I let grandma do the changing.

I think men are more afraid of change.  At least, I know I am!  We were at Walmart the other evening, and I laid down a $50 for the few things we had.  When it came time to get the change, my ChessWidow extended her hand to the clerk and took it.  There went my Chinese food money for the week!  But you can bet I was scared to say anything about getting the change back.  It's even worse when its the change found in the laundry.  Not worth the trouble to get it back.  Yep!  Men are afraid of change, alright.

aleshanee said:
do men fear change more than women do?.......... i say yes......

women have very little reason to fear change......... because....
if there is anything that 1 million years of living with men has taught us.....
........ it;s that... ............ the more things change.........

the more they stay the same...........

I think I see what you're saying.  ;) 

[attachment deleted by admin]

so.. who fears change the most?... men or women?

I'd say when it is a really nasty poopie - men fear change more than women. Not saying I wouldn't change the poor babies diaper ....