40 years since the class of 1981 graduated HAC.

fishinnut

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
This year marks 40 years, so.....does anyone know if there might be a class reunion planned?

Can you guys list some of the well known graduates who were in college in 1981?
If my memory serves me there were many prominent fundamentalist who came from the 1980 - 1985 HAC era...

If my memory serves me there were many prominent fundamentalist who came from the 1980 - 1985 HAC era...
I know this wasn't your intent, but that is what is WRONG with Christianity.
3 Jo 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

I know this wasn't your intent, but that is what is WRONG with Christianity.
3 Jo 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
What I intended to say was can you all list some humble graduates from that era we may know or may have heard of.

Twisted
Some extra reading :

Hebrews 13:17 KJV
Thessalonians 5:12 KJV
1 Tim 5:17 KJV
1 Peter 2:17

What I intended to say was can you all list some humble graduates from that era we may know or may have heard of.
Yes. Yes. Humility was always the main lesson at Pastors School.