50/50 - split right down the middle

Gringo

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I'm posting this in this forum because of the word "conspiratorial".

I was just wondering if anyone here might feel that there has been a conspiracy going on between the left and the press concerning the presidential election and its votes.

Despite the success of the Trump administration in so many areas, and despite record crowds at his rallies, we were told by the press that no, the American people wanted to go with someone showing clear signs of dementia; with someone who really did commit quid pro quo; with someone whose own son had dealings with an adversary. We were told that 81,000,000 people wanted him.

Two years later, we were told by this same press that despite our border being in shambles with thousands and thousands of "who-knows-who's" coming across our border every month, despite Biden having left millions and millions of dollars worth of military equipment in the hands of our enemies, despite a failing economy and rising prices - we were told that "a little more than half" of the population voted to keep his party in control of the Senate.

How convenient it is to be "split right down the middle". It can then be said that just a few tipped the vote and not many will question. I have a very hard time believing that that many people wanted this man and his party in power especially after these last two years.

Here's my question and I hope you can show me that my question is unwarranted. I WANT to be wrong, here. but . . . .

How do we know but that the press, in collaboration with one another, didn't just tell us that Biden won without counting the votes?

I just can't believe that 81,000,000 wanted this man and his gang in power. And moreover, I am not convinced but that no matter how many people vote for Trump or the Republican nominee in 2024, that we will not be told that just a little more than half voted to keep them in power.

I know I'm being very cynical here, but considering how dishonest the press has shown themselves to be - to me, it's not unreasonable to wonder about this.

Why am I wrong to wonder this?

I was just wondering if anyone here might feel that there has been a conspiracy going on between the left and the press concerning the presidential election and its votes.
The media has always been on the side of the left. This last election was no different than the rest except they didn’t even try to hide their disdain for Trump. All that being said, with all these lawsuits, I’m still waiting to see “widespread election fraud.” I’m not convinced it happened on a scale to overthrow the election, but that’s just me.

Here was The Coup:
The MSM told us Joe won, brought in Troops, and staged an old fashioned Military Coup, complete with Generals Milley and Austin refusing Trump's orders and declaring that the US Army would not answer the call to help arrest the Traitors or implement martial law.
At this point, we must blame President Trump, for not understanding his role as CIC...which is of course to immediately court martial any rebellious Gen in war time, which, sadly, we still are (WOT).
Because we are still in a Congressionally approved War on Terror, that rebellion is automatically Treason, as well.
So Trump should have been executing Dem leaders and conspirators, instead of running around whining about being treated unfairly by The Devil.
Yes, it was a Coup.
Yes, the Media were complicit in Treason and all deserve death, including Paul Ryan!

Despite the success of the Trump administration in so many areas, and despite record crowds at his rallies, we were told by the press that no, the American people wanted to go with someone showing clear signs of dementia; with someone who really did commit quid pro quo; with someone whose own son had dealings with an adversary. We were told that 81,000,000 people wanted him.

Two years later, we were told by this same press that despite our border being in shambles with thousands and thousands of "who-knows-who's" coming across our border every month, despite Biden having left millions and millions of dollars worth of military equipment in the hands of our enemies, despite a failing economy and rising prices - we were told that "a little more than half" of the population voted to keep his party in control of the Senate.

How convenient it is to be "split right down the middle". It can then be said that just a few tipped the vote and not many will question. I have a very hard time believing that that many people wanted this man and his party in power especially after these last two years.

Here's my question and I hope you can show me that my question is unwarranted. I WANT to be wrong, here. but . . . .

How do we know but that the press, in collaboration with one another, didn't just tell us that Biden won without counting the votes?

I just can't believe that 81,000,000 wanted this man and his gang in power. And moreover, I am not convinced but that no matter how many people vote for Trump or the Republican nominee in 2024, that we will not be told that just a little more than half voted to keep them in power.

I know I'm being very cynical here, but considering how dishonest the press has shown themselves to be - to me, it's not unreasonable to wonder about this.

i don;t think you are wrong at all to wonder about this..... and i certainly can;t prove you wrong.. in fact i agree... .. the democrats themselves pledged to destroy the trump presidency and to turn the country left - "by any means necessary".... that was their very words.....

i believe that unless republicans and other conservatives start standing together - whatever did happen in novemebr 2020 will continue to happen in every future election too...

Instead of looking at conspiracies related to the Mainstream Media and the Cultural Elite, how about talking to those who are actually on the "Radical Left" and get a good look at their mindset. Why is it that they are dead-set on believing everything they are told about Trump being a racist and a criminal? Why is it that they adamantly believe what they believe? Do you believe they are thinking critically or rationally?

I hate making this analogy as Trump is not at all to be compared to Jesus but what motivated the crowd in Jesus's day to cry out "AWAY WITH THIS MAN! LET HIM BE CRUCIFIED!!!"? I would say it is very much a SPIRITUAL ISSUE! It was demonic forces that motivated the people to reject Christ and insist that he be crucified just as it was demonic forces that influences radical factions in ANTIFA, BLM, and the "Woke" crowd to fly off in a blind rage and destroy their cities, loot businesses, and so forth!

And make no mistake that these very demonic forces will stir up those on the "Right" who believe they have "God on their side" (they do not) taking it upon themselves to oppose those who are motivated by a radical leftist agenda: what many would refer to as an inevitable "civil war" along social and political ideologies.

You may also observe that it seems that there is someone who is instigating things on both sides turning right against the left, poor against the rich, white against black, and so forth! Who is doing this and what is the motive?

In other words, a CHILD OF GOD probably needs not to get themselves entangled with EITHER SIDE! As Jesus said, "My Kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD!" We are to be SOBER-Minded and are not to entangle ourselves with the affairs of this world. We should also carefully examine our world view and ask why we believe what we believe?

Instead of looking at conspiracies related to the Mainstream Media and the Cultural Elite, how about talking to those who are actually on the "Radical Left" and get a good look at their mindset. Why is it that they are dead-set on believing everything they are told about Trump being a racist and a criminal? Why is it that they adamantly believe what they believe? Do you believe they are thinking critically or rationally?

I hate making this analogy as Trump is not at all to be compared to Jesus but what motivated the crowd in Jesus's day to cry out "AWAY WITH THIS MAN! LET HIM BE CRUCIFIED!!!"? I would say it is very much a SPIRITUAL ISSUE! It was demonic forces that motivated the people to reject Christ and insist that he be crucified just as it was demonic forces that influences radical factions in ANTIFA, BLM, and the "Woke" crowd to fly off in a blind rage and destroy their cities, loot businesses, and so forth!

And make no mistake that these very demonic forces will stir up those on the "Right" who believe they have "God on their side" (they do not) taking it upon themselves to oppose those who are motivated by a radical leftist agenda: what many would refer to as an inevitable "civil war" along social and political ideologies.

You may also observe that it seems that there is someone who is instigating things on both sides turning right against the left, poor against the rich, white against black, and so forth! Who is doing this and what is the motive?

In other words, a CHILD OF GOD probably needs not to get themselves entangled with EITHER SIDE! As Jesus said, "My Kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD!" We are to be SOBER-Minded and are not to entangle ourselves with the affairs of this world. We should also carefully examine our world view and ask why we believe what we believe?

Surely, surely, I have misunderstood you.

As a "child of God", you don't care about this earthly country and what happens to it? You're not going to "entangle" yourself on either side. Does that mean you aren't going to vote at all?

I didn't mean to infer that one has to vote for Trump. I understand that different people see things in different ways. Perhaps, because Trump commited adultry with two different wives, perhaps you feel (as some of my friends do) that Biden is better for the country. But vote some someone. No?

Could be…I have a friend who voted for Biden over Trump because he felt Biden was a better husband than Trump had been. I also knew an elderly lady who always voted solely on which candidate she felt treated his mother best. 🤷🏻‍♂️

We hashed out this issue previously on the forum. I don't like it that Biden won. But I don't see any point in alleging that the election was stolen, if we have no evidence of that. Even Trump's own lawyer Rudy Guiliani says "We just don't have the evidence."

If the election really was stolen, then it was stolen with massive connivance from Republican election officials, Republican state legislatures, Republican Senators, Republican Supreme Court and lower court justices, Trump's own Republican Attorney General, Trump's own Republican Vice President, etc. Can someone please explain why so many Republicans conspired to steal the election from the Republican candidate? Does that make any sense? There were careful, meticulous vote recounts in Georgia, Arizona and other states that confirmed that Biden won the electoral votes in those states. Fox News has admitted that they knew from the start that the election was not stolen, but they reported it anyway in order to boost their ratings with the Trumpies.

I don't understand why we are still debating the question of whether the election was stolen, in the absence of any evidence of that. If someone can produce evidence that the election was stolen, then go ahead and post the evidence and we'll talk about it. If we don't have such evidence, then it's time to move on. Let's stay active in politics and nominate some solid, pro-life, anti-woke Republican candidates for office in 2024, instead of a bunch of bozos whose only qualification is that they want to "Stop the Steal" for which they have no evidence that anything was stolen.

As a "child of God", you don't care about this earthly country and what happens to it? You're not going to "entangle" yourself on either side. Does that mean you aren't going to vote at all?

I didn't mean to infer that one has to vote for Trump. I understand that different people see things in different ways. Perhaps, because Trump commited adultry with two different wives, perhaps you feel (as some of my friends do) that Biden is better for the country. But vote some someone. No?

Of course I care about this country! I live here as well as my kids and grandkids. I care about their well-being. Perhaps a little too much.

I voted for Trump and have voted as a Conservative Republican my entire adult life. I have not intention of changing. Perhaps if the Democrats come around with candidates of their own expressing such values, maybe I'll cross over at times but I am not holding my breath.

The point I was trying to make was regarding what you said (or alluded to) about the mainstream media and the cultural elite who seem to be running everything. It seems quite clear to us what they are up to but why do so many go along with and believe everything they say? Are they stupid or blind? Or is there perhaps some truth to what the Apostle Paul wrote about in 2 Cor 4:4:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
I was also trying to be "Fair and Balanced" by pointing out the fact that many of a "Conservative" mindset (who are outside of Christ) are equally blind and will react wrongly towards the radical left. As a Child of God, I am compelled to step back and ensure whatever stance I take is CHRIST-LIKE first and foremost.

Last edited:
When you said this:

"In other words, a CHILD OF GOD probably needs not to get themselves entangled with EITHER SIDE! As Jesus said, "My Kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD!" We are to be SOBER-Minded and are not to entangle ourselves with the affairs of this world. We should also carefully examine our world view and ask why we believe what we believe?"

I got the impression you weren't concerned about the affairs of this world. I'm sorry if I misunderstood. But, could you please explain what you meant by this:

"many of a "Conservative" mindset (who are outside of Christ) are equally blind and will react wrongly towards the radical left."

I take that to mean that the god of this world has blinded me. But how am I reacting wrongly to the radical left? I don't understand what you mean.

And, thanks for interacting with me.

Last edited:
When you said this:

"In other words, a CHILD OF GOD probably needs not to get themselves entangled with EITHER SIDE! As Jesus said, "My Kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD!" We are to be SOBER-Minded and are not to entangle ourselves with the affairs of this world. We should also carefully examine our world view and ask why we believe what we believe?"

I got the impression you weren't concerned about the affairs of this world. I'm sorry if I misunderstood. But, could you please explain what you meant by this:
I'm just trying to strike a proper balance. Yes we should be patriotic and love our country but we should not be BLINDLY patriotic and put our country before God or the godly principles he has commanded us to live by. I am speaking for my self when I say I am a "Citizen of Heaven" and answer to someone greater and higher than the commander-in-chief of the United States!
"many of a "Conservative" mindset (who are outside of Christ) are equally blind and will react wrongly towards the radical left."

I take that to mean that the god of this world has blinded me. But how am I reacting wrongly to the radical left? I don't understand what you mean.
First of all, I make no assumption whatsoever that you are blinded by the "god of this world." My prayers and my hope for you is that God will find you among his elect! I mean this with all sincerity.

However, there are many of a "conservative" mindset who do not possess a "saving faith" yet they are fiercely patriotic having many of the "Right Values." I fear that many will take matters into their own hands, will take it upon themselves to form "Militias" or whatever to wage war against the "radical left" or the "Swamp" who is firmly entrenched in Washington, DC. In other words, they may try an actual "Insurrection" (not the pretend on on Jan 6, 2001) which will end in a huge mess! I would be adamant in saying that a Child of God should have no part in such foolishness!
And, thanks for interacting with me.
It is my pleasure!

so... let me get this straight.... ..... sworn affidavits.. that the justice department refused to investigate... and which judges then threw out of court and refused to hear the cases on .... claiming the justice department found no evidence during the investigation they didn;t do... equals a debunked conspiracy theory?..... and anyone who says a proper investigation should have been done is a "bozo".... or a "trumpie fanatic"?......

ok..... just wondering where a few of you are coming from in all of this.... ..

and election result recounts ..no matter how meticulous.. are nothing more than verification that the ballots they accepted were counted right.... it does nothing to verify whether or not those ballots were legally collected or to assure that fraud was not committed in the creating of them.....

and does it not seem a little suspicious that in light of the hissy fit democrats threw for 4 years making false claims about interference in the 2016 election.. that they would now be going full out the way they are to prosecute and destroy anyone questioning the 2020 election?..... ..no?.......

personally i believe the 2020 election was stolen.... and no... i don;t have any proof or evidence that corrupt and unjust judges haven;t already thrown out or refused to see..... ..but just like the widow woman Jesus spoke of in luke 18... we have a right to continue asking.. even demanding.. that a proper investigation be done and the evidence be examined in a proper court of law......

but like i have said before...it probably doesn;t matter anyway.... because.... unless republicans and conservatives learn to put differences aside and stand together...whatever happened in 2020 will happen again in 2024 .... and in every future election as well..... it might just be that 80 million americans really did vote for biden.... but whether they did or didn;t... many millions more than that either don;t seem to care - or are too afraid to speak up.... .. and so the dems will have their way.....

Last edited:
"First of all, I make no assumption whatsoever that you are blinded by the "god of this world." My prayers and my hope for you is that God will find you among his elect! I mean this with all sincerity."

According to John, perhaps.
According to Paul, absolutely not.

As far as the election goes, I'm afraid the left has noticed the American people's apathy and they took a chance and announced Biden's win and it paid off. They had seen how we as a people didn't rise up when we caught Obama and Clinton lying about the embassy takeover, when we caught Shift lying, when we caught the FBI in cahoots . . and on and on. As a people, we have gone to sleep and the big bad wolf has crept in the back door as we snore.

I sure hope I'm wrong.

Look back at the elections when the economy is bad, the left almost always wins. Whether from Covid or the financial crisis, dot com bust, wars, recessions it's all the same. When people are afraid they want the programs the left provides, when things are good they want the policies that provide a growing economy and those only come from the right.

Bush Sr. was on top of the world after the first gulf war victory, but by the next year the economy changed and he got beat bad by Clinton.

The left bent over backwards to scare people and portray Trump as a racist and they worked hard to get out the vote. They expanded mail in ballots and they went into the inner cities like never before but in the end I believe people were scared of Covid and wanted the programs and the money from Washington they can only get from the left.

The money they flooded the country with has caused the worse inflation in my lifetime and has hurt the poor terribly, but they can't see it. In time of decline they turn left. Look back over the past 40 years and see if i'm right.

Last edited:
"First of all, I make no assumption whatsoever that you are blinded by the "god of this world." My prayers and my hope for you is that God will find you among his elect! I mean this with all sincerity."

According to John, perhaps.
According to Paul, absolutely not.

As far as the election goes, I'm afraid the left has noticed the American people's apathy and they took a chance and announced Biden's win and it paid off. They had seen how we as a people didn't rise up when we caught Obama and Clinton lying about the embassy takeover, when we caught Shift lying, when we caught the FBI in cahoots . . and on and on. As a people, we have gone to sleep and the big bad wolf has crept in the back door as we snore.

I sure hope I'm wrong.
I certainly am not apathetic and I recall there was quite an uproar regarding the embassy in Libya. I was just written off as a foolish zealot or whatever and as someone on a witch-hunt to "Pillory Hillary" or whatever.

Regarding the election, I could see that O'Biden took the lead and held it pretty much the entire election evening. It was pretty much the very same thing I saw regarding Trump in the 2016 election although the reporters seemed to be gloating over the results. Rather than "Election Fraud," I believe it is quite obvious that the mainstream media masterfully manipulated public opinion and was able to persuade the American people to swallow their narrative. They were quite effective in using the Covid pandemic (PLAN-demic) to undermine the Trump administration and they desperately tried to intentionally tank the economy in order to make Trump look bad!