50 Year Reunion

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Well, the glory days of HAC on the FFF are definitely passed. Just a few days away and not a buzz about it. Anyway, I'll be there but plan on skipping the graduation. Just wondered if anybody out there could sign in for me at the graduation so I don't get demerits.

Well, the glory days of HAC on the FFF are definitely passed. Just a few days away and not a buzz about it. Anyway, I'll be there but plan on skipping the graduation. Just wondered if anybody out there could sign in for me at the graduation so I don't get demerits.
how was it?

I blame Putin for the glory departing! 😃

Did anyone get any information on a 50 year Anniversary at hac? We never knew about it but I would not attend no desire

Baptist City Holdout must have been been mugged by some City Baptist switch-bladders.

Did anyone get any information on a 50 year Anniversary at hac? We never knew about it but I would not attend no desire
I am still taking time to mull over the experience. I'm the type of person who has to wait to sit down at the home computer to write a dissertation. Stay tuned.

The one most deserving of an honorary doctorate received one at the graduation................................
Mrs. Colsten!

the link above is the 50th Commencement....at the 1hr40min mark is where Mrs Colsten is honored and presented with an honorary doctorate.

I ask this on facebook : Did any of the hyles kids attend the 50th Anniversary? I was surprised that not one of them attended. ...... that speaks volumes

I ask this on facebook : Did any of the hyles kids attend the 50th Anniversary? I was surprised that not one of them attended. ...... that speaks volumes
Dave? He wouldn't dare show his face. Linda? Too many rants...nah... Cindy? After the Schaap debacle? no sir.

Dave? He wouldn't dare show his face. Linda? Too many rants...nah... Cindy? After the Schaap debacle? no si
I'll be back to ask some questions. Thank you Bus not sure who you are.