Trump attracts all kinds of roaches!

I'm not a roach and you can't help who supports you. Black Panthers supported Obama. Bad people have always supported various Presidential candidates.

So I support Trump to some degree and I'm a bad person? Is that how this works?

I could care less who David Duke supports. He doesn't speak for me.

praise_yeshua said:
I'm not a roach and you can't help who supports you. Black Panthers supported Obama. Bad people have always supported various Presidential candidates.

No one called you a roach...this is not about you...and no one calls you a bad person.  Your sensitivity is is too high brother. You have not given those who oppose Trump, the same courtesy...don't take others opinions of the candidate so personal.

aleshanee said:
praise_yeshua said:

no... it;s not about that.... or who else supports him....... .. it;s about the people who will now refuse to support trump because david duke chimed in...... they are out there.....

You said....

i know not many agree with me on that.......... but........... ask around somewhere outside the southeast and north carolina....  and in a place not populated by those who share the same "heritage" as mr duke......... ....  this election is looking more and more like a badly planned circus......  and it isn;t going to end well .......... :-\

I don't know how that complements what you just wrote.

T-Bone said:
praise_yeshua said:

No one called you a roach...this is not about you...and no one calls you a bad person.  Your sensitivity is is too high brother. You have not given those who oppose Trump, the same courtesy...don't take others opinions of the candidate so personal.

Sure I have. I knew you didn't support Trump and I haven't said anything to you about it. Now.... those who choose to attack Trump.... I have responded.

You made no distinction your comments about "roaches".

Would you say there all kinds of roaches supporting Rubio?

He does have lobbist wanting to get in on the action if he wins. I won't call them roaches.

praise_yeshua said:
T-Bone said:
praise_yeshua said:

Sure I have. I knew you didn't support Trump and I haven't said anything to you about it. Now.... those who choose to attack Trump.... I have responded.

He does have lobbist wanting to get in on the action if he wins. I won't call them roaches.

Once again, I never called YOU a roach...it was not directed at YOU, just like your comments about those who don't support Trump have not been about ME...nor did I ever take it to be about me.  Every politician attracts all kinds of people...as Trump does. My comment has nothing, nada to do with you personally.

T-Bone said:
praise_yeshua said:
T-Bone said:
praise_yeshua said:

Once again, I never called YOU a roach...it was not directed at YOU, just like your comments about those who don't support Trump have not been about ME...nor did I ever take it to be about me.  Every politician attracts all kinds of people...as Trump does. My comment has nothing, nada to do with you personally.

I see some type of guilt by association here. I took offense to it. Sorry I got offended. Just trying to understand what's going on here.

praise_yeshua said:
T-Bone said:
praise_yeshua said:
T-Bone said:
praise_yeshua said:

I see some type of guilt by association here. I took offense to it. Sorry I got offended. Just trying to understand what's going on here.

And I am certainly sorry if my comment was taken that way...I would never want you to think, that I think that about you.  I have made it clear I don't like Trump, or trust him, but in all reality the one I do want & trust has no chance.  Thanks for understanding.

Let me add...David Duke is lower than toe-jam!  IMHO

Ok, now this is a little off subject but since we are talking about David Duke; I have heard and read and kind of followed the testimony of Johnny Lee Clary who rose to the office of some type of grand dragon in the kkk and was saved and became an evangelist. He was associated with Jimmy Swaggart ministries and died a little over a year ago due to a sudden heart attack. But, if you are saved, his testimony would thrill you!

He was a professional wrestler who wrestled under the name of 'Johnny Angel'.

I believe this was Trump's plan from the beginning. I believe if he wins the Republican Primary, he will do something to turn people from voting for him, and hand the election to Clinton. He is good friends with them. I don't trust Trump as far as I could throw his over inflated ego!

pbuckhunt said:
I believe this was Trump's plan from the beginning. I believe if he wins the Republican Primary, he will do something to turn people from voting for him, and hand the election to Clinton. He is good friends with them. I don't trust Trump as far as I could throw his over inflated ego!

Yeah. Trump has repeated embarrassed Hilary....... and he's going to give the election to her......

You're being ridiculous.

aleshanee said:
praise_yeshua said:
aleshanee said:
praise_yeshua said:

no... it;s not about that.... or who else supports him....... .. it;s about the people who will now refuse to support trump because david duke chimed in...... they are out there.....

You said....

i know not many agree with me on that.......... but........... ask around somewhere outside the southeast and north carolina....  and in a place not populated by those who share the same "heritage" as mr duke......... ....  this election is looking more and more like a badly planned circus......  and it isn;t going to end well .......... :-\

I don't know how that complements what you just wrote.

i didn;t meaen any offense..... and i;m not making an attack on trump....... or guys like you who support trump..... ......if i;m attacking anybody it;s people like david duke who claim a segment of the population is committing treason against their heritage if they don;t vote for him....... who is he talking about?..... ...... i know he doesn;t speak for everybody..... probably very few in fact..... and i am not sure i know what kind of heritage he;s talking about.... but i am fairly certain it;s not mine.......

the thing is...... even though i;m in a demographic frequently attacked by people like david duke....... and i find his comments offensive... .. i can still ignore what he said and vote for trump if it comes down to it.......... but there are others in my demographic who cannot ignore what he said ...and who now are very likely to vote for hilary clinton unless trump manages to address daivds duke remarks in a way that brings people back together rather than divides them......... ...... so far that has not been his track record when it comes to people in my demographic........he constantly says and does things that separate them from other americans and they hate him for it.... ....... and now dukes comments make them hate him even more........ a lot of them hate hilary clinton too...... but at this point it looks like they will choose to vote for whichever one they find themselves hating the least on election day......... 

sometimes the best thing a person like david duke can do for a candidate he supports is to keep his mouth shut....... ..... we knew sarah palin was not that smart....... and now we know david duke is equally as stupid.....

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I expect Trump will denounce David Duke again. He did last year in August when Duke first started talking about Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-i-dont-want-david-dukes-endorsement-n416566

Between David Duke and Cecile Richardson thanking him for his "kind words" about Planned Barrenhood, how can anyone not see Trump as a dream candidate?

I mean, if you've lost the Aryan pro-abortion vote, what have you got left?

Ransom said:
Between David Duke and Cecile Richardson thanking him for his "kind words" about Planned Barrenhood, how can anyone not see Trump as a dream candidate?

I mean, if you've lost the Aryan pro-abortion vote, what have you got left?

He has said that he would defend "Planned Barrenhood". He said it again last night in the debate. He has just made the point that the organization does help women with some vital services.

praise_yeshua said:
He has said that he would defend "Planned Barrenhood". He said it again last night in the debate.

Yes. That's the problem.

He has just made the point that the organization does help women with some vital services.

Then he's just another gull who has bought into their lies. or believes that handing out the occasional free birth control forgives the millions of deaths they've caused.

Ransom said:
Yes. That's the problem.

I don't know why I wrote "defend". I must be mentally challenged. I mean "defund". Sorry. My mistake.

Then he's just another gull who has bought into their lies. or believes that handing out the occasional free birth control forgives the millions of deaths they've caused.

Well. I can say..... I personally know women that have used Planned Parenting for medical services not related to abortion. I'm against "Planned Parenting" but its blatantly false to say they don't do good things. I've had medical procedures that helped save my life at a medical hospital that performed abortions through association with "Planned Parenting". 

Just saying. I think that's all Trump is saying.

praise_yeshua said:
but its blatantly false to say they don't do good things.

And Fidel Castro provides free health care for Cubans. All is forgiven!

Ransom said:
praise_yeshua said:
but its blatantly false to say they don't do good things.

And Fidel Castro provides free health care for Cubans. All is forgiven!

Go complain to your Queen.... I'm sure she'll listen to you. You have no legitimate say in the matter. Complain about your own country.