a busy veterans day......

aleshanee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
wanted to say good to see you again smellin coffee.... . still praying for you..... i hope all is well.... . i would love to stay and spend time online but we are leaving in a few minutes to attend the veterans day ceremony at punchbowl cemetery of the pacific...✝️ .... then this evening we are going to be at the veterans day sunset ceremony on board the uss battleship missouri....⚓ . ... and cooking a huge kalua pork n cabbage lunch in between...🍽️ ....won;t have time for anything else until late tonight... ..(which will be wee hours of the morning mainland time)...:sleep: ... ..

but anyway... . i hope everybody has a great veterans day.... (hopefully you got the day off).... all the medical people in our household are working today... but they will be there with us tonight....... until later.. .adios and aloha.. . :cool:

Punchbowl-National-Memorial-of-the-Pacific-Top-of-Steps-and-Statue-Honolulu-Oahu-1030x690.jpeg

punchbowlwest.jpeg

Last edited:
All is well. Appreciate the good vibes! Hope you enjoy your day. Seems like there is a lot planned and a good time expected by all!