A Church where the focus seems to be all about the pastor...

AverageJoe

Elect
Reaction score
Well, "Pastor" Greg Locke is feeling persecuted again. He just posted this on Facebook....This is typical of his tripe. Though I am thankful for lives being changed, I'm just wondering what they're being changed to. I know SOME will be coming to Christ, wake up, and leave this man-centered "church", and I'm thankful for that. I pray for the others, that their eyes will be open. So, here's his post.
"

Greg Locke

47m ·

Consider it an honor when people sit around and constantly criticize what you’re doing. It only promotes you and brings more conviction upon them for having that much time on their hands. The chatter doesn’t matter. I tell these “know it all” Pastor’s that are nothing but social media critics, “Until people are laying crack pipes on your altar, don’t tell me what we’re doing isn’t working”. Keep mashing the gas!!"

The emphasis (Bold) is mine. Mr. Locke is constantly on the attack against others who point out his error. I've yet to have any substantiated incidents of people "laying crack pipes on the alter." Haven't been able to find one person who knows anything about this. He is constantly attacking other pastors as "social media critics" and people who have too much time on their hands, yet, he finds time to do the same thing. Such a hypocrite! I hope nobody is drinking kool-aid at these gatherings.