A Little Humor, Folks

Vince Massi

Elect
Reaction score
I'm ahead of the curve. I've been boycotting Budweiser since 1970.

Vince Massi said:

Now that it's owned by a Belgian company called InBev, that just gives me one more reason not to drink Bud or any of that other swill...

Vince Massi said:

Sorry, I don't get it.  I'm missing something.

No problem, Walt.

During the Super Bowl, Budweiser ran an ad showing that their beer company was founded by immigrants. Trump supporters felt that this was an attack on the President (Some people would feel that it supports his case) and called for a Budweiser boycott.

I've been boycotting alcoholic slop since 1970, so I'm ahead of the curve.

Vince Massi said:
No problem, Walt.

During the Super Bowl, Budweiser ran an ad showing that their beer company was founded by immigrants. Trump supporters felt that this was an attack on the President (Some people would feel that it supports his case) and called for a Budweiser boycott.

I've been boycotting alcoholic slop since 1970, so I'm ahead of the curve.

Ah, thanks. I didn't see any superbowl commercials, nor did I see the  halftime show

I understand that Lady Gaga had a serious wardrobe malfunction--some clothes fell onto her..............

This is about immigration? I thought people were upset because Spuds Mackenzie is back.

Tatterdemalion said:
This is about immigration? I thought people were upset because Spuds Mackenzie is back.

Or ...

... wha'suuaaapppp??