A NEW NFFFH

patriotic

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
On January 31, 2013, I ventured into a life as a  NFFFH (New Fighting Fundamental Forums Hacker).  I no longer felt comfortable on the old DOT COM forum and I looked - as merely a guest, at first -  at the new DOT ORG forum.  I noticed a lack in posting all around in the OFFFH forum.  I believed this was in part due to the mean-spiritedness of the OFFFH forum.  I believe part of it was due to the separation over minor posters with big mouths, and eventually, it died off completely.

I am excited about the NFFFHs.  I am thrilled with we have a newbie on the NFFFH forum!  I am ecstatic when folks such as RAIDER convince an OFFFHacker to refuse to play politics hyper-separatism and go ahead and join the NFFFHackers! 

As a new NFFFH, I find that we are:

1.  Obsessed with posting. 
    God must be too.  He put a whole book in the Bible called NUMBERS!

2.  Committed to rehashing the same things over and over again. 
    Like standards. 
    As our dearly missed -  but not yet departed, to my knowledge - gonebutnotforgotten used to say,

"WHO CARES?"

3.  Men and women of unity who despise other college forums. 
    We are the best; we know it.  We unite in this. 

4.  Turned off by forum politics. 
      Some of the OFFFH forum were often contentious, yet thought everyone should believe like them or else they resorted to name-calling.  (Some of the names weren't very nice.)  This caused many a good poster to leave the old forum.  Many have left our group of FFFers altogether.  It is no wonder. 

5.  Dedicated to DPA accountability. 
      If members are afraid of Daily Post Average accountability, then there is a problem. 

6.  Well-read
      There should be no pride in Hacker-ignorance.  We should foremost be well-read in the the YMBAH thread, followed closely by "Most Interesting Hacker in the Word" thread.  These should be meditated upon daily and ingrained into our lives. 

7.  Just getting started. 
    I am almost to the Beginning Hacker status!    We on the NFFFH forum hold the secret to the other college forums' lack of activity! 

:)        :)        :) 

patriotic said:
On January 31, 2013, I ventured into a life as a  NFFFH (New Fighting Fundamental Forums Hacker).  I no longer felt comfortable on the old DOT COM forum and I looked - as merely a guest, at first -  at the new DOT ORG forum.  I noticed a lack in posting all around in the OFFFH forum.  I believed this was in part due to the mean-spiritedness of the OFFFH forum.  I believe part of it was due to the separation over minor posters with big mouths, and eventually, it died off completely.

I am excited about the NFFFHs.  I am thrilled with we have a newbie on the NFFFH forum!  I am ecstatic when folks such as RAIDER convince an OFFFHacker to refuse to play politics hyper-separatism and go ahead and join the NFFFHackers! 

As a new NFFFH, I find that we are:

1.  Obsessed with posting. 
    God must be too.  He put a whole book in the Bible called NUMBERS!

2.  Committed to rehashing the same things over and over again. 
    Like standards. 
    As our dearly missed -  but not yet departed, to my knowledge - gonebutnotforgotten used to say,

"WHO CARES?"

3.  Men and women of unity who despise other college forums. 
    We are the best; we know it.  We unite in this. 

4.  Turned off by forum politics. 
      Some of the OFFFH forum were often contentious, yet thought everyone should believe like them or else they resorted to name-calling.  (Some of the names weren't very nice.)  This caused many a good poster to leave the old forum.  Many have left our group of FFFers altogether.  It is no wonder. 

5.  Dedicated to DPA accountability. 
      If members are afraid of Daily Post Average accountability, then there is a problem. 

6.  Well-read
      There should be no pride in Hacker-ignorance.  We should foremost be well-read in the the YMBAH thread, followed closely by "Most Interesting Hacker in the Word" thread.  These should be meditated upon daily and ingrained into our lives. 

7.  Just getting started. 
    I am almost to the Beginning Hacker status!    We on the NFFFH forum hold the secret to the other college forums' lack of activity! 

:)        :)        :)

Nicely done.  :) :) :)