A Rare Way to Finance a Ministry

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
prayer-card.jpg

I feel like they're .... asking for money!

WESLEY said:
I feel like they're .... asking for money!

I know what you're saying.  But in the services there, they do not take offerings and what is stated is true, yet we all know that God uses people to give money.

So I feel like you need to send a large check.

$2.7 million for a building. I've never seen that much money spent on a building in the gospels. They raise $2.7 million for the building the pastor gets up and says, see what God has done He has blessed us beyond measure. As if God actually gave them $2.7 million for a building.

I think in general men are builders. Pastors  get bored and need projects. We stopped giving to stuff like this. You wanna give to the poor the needy something like this I'll give. But to projects that will only make members more comfortable, no not gonna happen.

Bruh said:
$2.7 million for a building. I've never seen that much money spent on a building in the gospels.

Inflation, bro.

Twisted said:
Bruh said:
$2.7 million for a building. I've never seen that much money spent on a building in the gospels.

Inflation, bro.

Bigger is better in America. Especially in church buildings it means God is blessing.

Not sure, but I don't think 2.7 million is all that much for a good sized building to be built and finished and furnished.

Binaca Chugger said:
Not sure, but I don't think 2.7 million is all that much for a good sized building to be built and finished and furnished.

I don't know all the details, but the land is wooded and has to be cleared.  Permits, engineering, easements, sewage, electrical service, etc., then build a building....and a parking lot.