a real life santa claus... (after a name change of course)

What a nut! LOL Anyone going to get him out of the Bellvue hospital? ;)

yeah... i noticed that too... ..but i figure if a guy is that dedicated to be santa claus.... then whatever accent or even language he speaks as santa in, is fine with me..... 🎅.. .....i;m actually surprised nobody did this before...
He's definitely got the look.

Never mind? Did that story get outed as satire?

Never mind? Did that story get outed as satire?
no.... it;s not satire.. . he really did it.... and he;s not mentally ill... and does not reside in a psych ward..... . i thought what he did was a very special thing done by someone dedicated to a special concept.... ....maybe it;s not something most people would do or even think of doing - but i understand it... . i changed my name to officially get away from association with things i hated.. ..... he changed his name to officially become associated with something he loves..... i saw nothing wrong with that...

i tried to delete the entire thread... but instead just deleted the video and the title....... the forum software does not allow members to delete entire threads... even if they started them.... so i have replaced the video and the o.p. title and will leave it at that..... . sorry for the confusion......

and on a side note... this is not the same guy that changed his name to santa claus...
it;s a marine dressed as santa claus prarchuting from a cargo plane to bring christmas
presents to children in the ukraine... jumping from a plane is something i would never
do because it;s hard enough to even get me on one... but i thought this was
something pretty special too.....

Last edited: