A Surge in Black Voter Support for Trump

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Two prominent psephologists cautioned that some high polling results for Donald Trump among Black voters were "quirky," given the smaller sample sizes in individual polls, and emphasized the importance of aggregating such polls, ten as a minimum, for a more accurate assessment.
Finding no such research available, I undertook what is, I believe, the first such analysis of the cumulative data from 17 current polls with a subset of Black voters, which revealed a striking, if not historical shift in Black voting preferences toward the Republican Party, and particularly to Donald Trump.

Black people who support Trump are not "real" black people so they do not count.

Therefore, there is no one in the "Black Community" who supports Trump.

The only people who support Trump are uneducated racist white men! Therefore, if you are a "Trump Supporter," you are obviously an "Uneducated Racist White Man" regardless of your gender (male or female - the only two genders), skin color, or ethnicity!

Nope. "Phobic" implies that I am afraid of them. I am simply calling them wrong, contrary to nature, and openly rebellious towards God!
But don't you realize that IS NOW the definition of the term?

But don't you realize that IS NOW the definition of the term?
Very fitting, they change around the meaning of words to suit their liking the same way they "re-gender" themselves into however they feel or what they want!

We call black-white, white-black, good-evil, evil-good, male-female, female-male, humans-lizards, and so forth!

We are certainly an "Enlightened" people now are we not?

Very fitting, they change around the meaning of words to suit their liking the same way they "re-gender" themselves into however they feel or what they want!

We call black-white, white-black, good-evil, evil-good, male-female, female-male, humans-lizards, and so forth!

We are certainly an "Enlightened" people now are we not?
Isaiah 5:20 -- Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!