After your death, what would you like people to say about you?

Jo

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
In lieu of the remarks made after the death of Beverly Hyles, it has me wondering.  What do you hope folks will say about you when you're gone?

Jo said:
In lieu of the remarks made after the death of Beverly Hyles, it has me wondering.  What do you hope folks will say about you when you're gone?
I cannot control what people say about me. I just want those that I love to miss me knowing that we will see each other soon in heaven.

Probably what I always said all the time. Blah blah blah

fishinnut said:
Jo said:
I cannot control what people say about me. I just want those that I love to miss me knowing that we will see each other soon in heaven.

I agree with fishinnut. 
I want people to see God's goodness and faithfulness .

Jo said:

"Now where did he hide all his millions?" :D

Seriously though, I really have no idea. I guess that folks were able to see Jesus thru my words and actions.

:)

I hope folks say, "For a Southern Baptist NIV-carrying Calvinist, he could run a sensible Fundy forum!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good riddance

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Jesus said: "Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you!"

Maybe you all here can do me a favor and not speak well of me. Maybe spread a few rumors here and there.

He died game and all the holes were in the front of him.

Jubal Sackett

Oh, lots of things...

"He will be missed"

"He was a blessing to his friends"

"He was a decent husband and father"

As Jesus said of Mary, it'd be nice if someone said "He hath done what he could".