Alvin Martinez

T

theretoolong

Did a little research and found out that this guy is associated with golden  gold state (something like that), the Bible college in California. Wonder if they would approve of his involvement with this forum. Anyway would love to see  his face when he sees bro. Tony Keeton and his family in services there tomorrow, as they are checking out the college.

theretoolong said:
Did a little research and found out that this guy is associated with golden  gold state (something like that), the Bible college in California. Wonder if they would approve of his involvement with this forum. Anyway would love to see  his face when he sees bro. Tony Keeton and his family in services there tomorrow, as they are checking out the college.

That is if it really him or is he someone hiding behind the image?

In my opinion Treiber, being another control freak, would not allow for his kind of posting.

theretoolong said:

On the Internet, you can be anything you want to be. It's amazing so many people choose to be stupid.

I agree but do they post a picture of the person whose name they are using....just really curious what his employee would think of his involvemen, our would he lie like the vineyards do?.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Haters gonna hate. See the video (and sign in the video). Keep on keepin' on!

and morons are gonna.... yep be morons

Just me said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Haters gonna hate. See the video (and sign in the video). Keep on keepin' on!

and morons are gonna.... yep be morons

Yes. Yes they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk