America First

Well it is better than America Last, which is where we are at now with the Biden administration

Adonai and Messiah are always first and foremost.
Instead of sending truckloads of money to countries that hate us.
We can use that money to help the elderly, orphans and our veterans.

Well, we do LIVE in America, and most, if not all of us were born here...so, I would say that we SHOULD put America first...we have our own problems and cannot be the world's policemen, problem solvers, etc. We shouldn't be sending the crapload of money over to Ukraine without having some sort of accountability on the part of the Ukrainian government and military. Nor should we be doing it for Israel or any other country. With the dropping of supplies, allegedly for the Palestinian refugees in Gaza, under the guise of "humanitarian aid," and supplying Israel with the ability to continue to operate it's Iron Dome protections, we're playing both sides of that war, and we shouldn't be. But, look at the idiots we have for POTUS and VPOTUS. Lord help us.

Perhaps one of the best policies Trump had. He wasn't isolationist; remember ISIS? They didn't survive a Trump presidency. Remember Kim Jung Un? He started toning down his rhetoric after meeting with Trump. It's speculation but I don't think Russia would have dared to move on Ukraine had Trump been in office. And of f course, Trump was the only president who had the chutzpah to relocate our embassy to Jerusalem...

I remember his in his inaugural speech him saying he'd put America first as he'd expect other leaders to do so with their own nations. IMO that was his greatest strength and the USA was respected for it. It didn't take long for the current administration to get us back to being the laughing stock of the world.

Well, we do LIVE in America, and most, if not all of us were born here...so, I would say that we SHOULD put America first...we have our own problems and cannot be the world's policemen, problem solvers, etc. We shouldn't be sending the crapload of money over to Ukraine without having some sort of accountability on the part of the Ukrainian government and military. Nor should we be doing it for Israel or any other country. With the dropping of supplies, allegedly for the Palestinian refugees in Gaza, under the guise of "humanitarian aid," and supplying Israel with the ability to continue to operate it's Iron Dome protections, we're playing both sides of that war, and we shouldn't be. But, look at the idiots we have for POTUS and VPOTUS. Lord help us.
Amen. Total agreement!

... thoughts?

I'm not American, so "America first" is N/A, but I believe in the general principle. The first duty of the national government is to the nation, and that should be reflected in the administration's foreign policy, the laws that are enacted, and the way tax moneys are dispositioned.

I'm not opposed to foreign aid in principle, particularly for humanitarian reasons, but domestic concerns should take priority, and after that, the protection of national interests abroad. Foreign governments also need to be held accountable for how aid is used. "We the people" who supply those funds are voters, not an ATM. We shouldn't be sending aid to rogue states like Gaza where it is, almost literally, stolen by the powers that be.

At least that's a start
I've grown up around conspiracy theoricists.

This, about birth certificates, and your boasts about buying and selling a certain member of the forum, raise a sea of red flags.

I think you're a liar. I don't think you know Jeezuss. I think you're a judaizer.

As I said earlier I really don't care what you think.

I'm not American, so "America first" is N/A, but I believe in the general principle. The first duty of the national government is to the nation, and that should be reflected in the administration's foreign policy, the laws that are enacted, and the way tax moneys are dispositioned.

I'm not opposed to foreign aid in principle, particularly for humanitarian reasons, but domestic concerns should take priority, and after that, the protection of national interests abroad. Foreign governments also need to be held accountable for how aid is used. "We the people" who supply those funds are voters, not an ATM. We shouldn't be sending aid to rogue states like Gaza where it is, almost literally, stolen by the powers that be.

Technically, that's true.

But you really are in the long run of things. You live in North America. You speak the same language we do and unfortunately, if Iran were to target "The Great Satan" with a nuclear bomb, you'd suffer just like we would. I guess technically Canada owes allegiance to the Crown but in my hotel, we have Canadians all the time coming back and forth as if they lived in a different state. Your accents are the same as ours (except in French speaking area) and you probably eat McDonalds like we do. And you trade back and forths with other Americans everyday here.

I think you're American but just with a little more class.

You haven't met anyone from Fernie, BC, eh?
you should hear us in hawaii.... especially when the pidgin starts coming on strong..... ...it;s one of those places where people making videos sometimes add subtitles to our dialogue - even though we are speaking english!... ....being hispanic and with my first language being spanish i picked up the "dakine" pidgin talk pretty fast when i first came here..... most people don;t though.... it;s almost like a foreign language to them....

you should hear us in hawaii.... especially when the pidgin starts coming on strong..... ...it;s one of those places where people making videos sometimes add subtitles to our dialogue - even though we are speaking english!... ....being hispanic and with my first language being spanish i picked up the "dakine" pidgin talk pretty fast when i first came here..... most people don;t though.... it;s almost like a foreign language to them....
I just looked up a video of a guy who said he was speaking with a proper Hawaiian accent. To me, he sounds like he's trying to impersonate Joe Pesci at an open mic night at an amateur comedy club. (IOW I'm dubious)

You decide... (listen to as much as you can handle)