America is watching Fox News!

I watch fox and news mix

we watch australia sky news a lot through online streaming.... but on tv it;s mostly newsmax.... and lately i24 ..... ...i seldom watch fox anymore.... only certain news commentary shows on fox....

Last edited:
Fox News is fair and balanced like me.
I think you typed that incorrectly like you do most everything else you post here....didn't you mean fairly unbalanced? That fit's you to a "T".

No I got it right. Fair, balanced and unafraid. You need to keep watching CNN the Clinton News Network for deplorables.

No I got it right. Fair, balanced and unafraid. You need to keep watching CNN the Clinton News Network for deplorables.
We don't waste our time on the television con artists. That's more your field of idiocy. Keep it up...they need followers like you.

I'd like to reply to your nonsense. But my 94 year old IFB mom was rushed to the hospital in Charlotte and she is in the icu. I am leaving to meet my youngest brother there. Lucky my car has hands free driving so I can keep in touch with my wife and the hospital.

I'd like to reply to your nonsense. But my 94 year old IFB mom was rushed to the hospital in Charlotte and she is in the icu. I am leaving to meet my youngest brother there. Lucky my car has hands free driving so I can keep in touch with my wife and the hospital.
I'm going to take this as a true situation. I'm sorry to hear it...I WILL be praying for your mother, the doctors, and for you and your brother for safe travels. Keep us informed so we know how to pray for the situation.

I gave up watching TV. I'm tired of being lied to.
we got tired of endless - overbearing and brainless commercials.... ..they come now 10 at a time in a string... cutting into tv shows or movies in mid-sentence of a dialogue or scene with no pause and no apparent reason except to blast us with a sales pitch.... ...

it wasn;t like this just a few years ago.... ..i;m not that old but i can still remember when some tv commercials were entertaining and even humorous... but now they all seem to follow the same format of irritating music pounding away while images flash across the screen faster than you can take them in....while some annoying barker yammers away at us about some product or service they don;t even properly identify sometimes... and they often seem to have an underlying purpose separate from the product they are selling too... propagandizing or brainwashing us into thinking a certain way... .... ... ...

we use to wear out the mute button on the remote trying to avoid those things but now we just watch channels that are commercial free or which are online streaming that have only a few advertisements... ...and some of those come from foreign countries....

Last edited:
I'm going to take this as a true situation. I'm sorry to hear it...I WILL be praying for your mother, the doctors, and for you and your brother for safe travels. Keep us informed so we know how to pray for the situation.
Thank you my friend. Talked to the ER doctor and he informed me she is on borrowed time. They will keep another night or two and release her to come home. She fell out of bed trying to go to the bathroom and everything cascaded down from there. Again Toda Raba Tov (thank you very much). She is in Yeshua's hands now.

Thank you my friend. Talked to the ER doctor and he informed me she is on borrowed time. They will keep another night or two and release her to come home. She fell out of bed trying to go to the bathroom and everything cascaded down from there. Again Toda Raba Tov (thank you very much). She is in Yeshua's hands now.
Any time. We are to pray for one another and each others concerns. I take prayer very seriously.