An atheist who did not waste his life...

LongGone said:
One of the more interesting statements in the article is "His former atheism helps him to be more effective because he is not irritated by unbelief or skepticism because he he understands those feelings".

If we show the least bit of "understanding" toward the infidel, then we might not get those 72 virgins when we get to heaven.

No, no, no,no, no!  DEATH to the infidels!  I will not show the least bit of understanding!

Route_70 said:
FSSL said:
We have an amazingly preserved historical record as to the Creation record.
6a00e5503379c68834014e86451eb7970d-pi

Did Hyles Anderson do a number on you, 7Zero?

Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
FSSL said:
We have an amazingly preserved historical record as to the Creation record.
6a00e5503379c68834014e86451eb7970d-pi

Did Hyles Anderson do a number on you, 7Zero?

They couldn't have...he is smarter than anyone there...here...or anywhere.

FSSL said:
LongGone said:
Not an attribute (understanding) that we tend to practice on the forum ;)

Goes both ways

Of course it goes both ways but is that an excuse for the Christian not to be understanding?  I think all our discussions could be more effective if we understood where those who disagree were coming. It may not be as entertaining. I am including myself in this...talking crap sometimes is more fun than discussing ideas.

LongGone said:
FSSL said:
LongGone said:

Goes both ways

Of course it goes both ways but is that an excuse for the Christian not to be understanding?  I think all our discussions could be more effective if we understood where those who disagree were coming. It may not be as entertaining. I am including myself in this...talking crap sometimes is more fun than discussing ideas.

Discussing ideas and talking crap are synonymous...depending on one?s perspective (and the direction of the flotillas).

FSSL said:
LongGone said:

Goes both ways
Rt 70, or the principle...?

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk