An Exquisitely Apropos Response to Biden's SOTU Fiasco

:ROFLMAO:

i have to admit... i only saw 2 brief portions of bidens speech while surfing tv channels.... . the first time i saw him he was yelling like an old man who just discovered some urchins...:rolleyes: ...had let all the air out of his tires.... (i vaguely remember being party to something like that once long ago...but in my own defense i was the youngest kid there and the others dragged me along).... and then on the second surf past the news channel he was still yelling.... almost exactly the same way.... ... i was actually surprised he was still standing and still speaking... it had been at least 30 minutes since i landed there last.... but i couldn;t understand what he was yelling about... he probably didn;t know either.....

this morning i heard he compared himself to both lincoln and roosevelt... and the main stream media is going ape claiming it was one of the best sotu speeches of all time.... 😦. ... then i saw another semi left wing news pundit say anyone who believed all that was smoking crack.... :sneaky:... ..so.... in my opinion.... all of that means the left wing media will work overtime in an even bigger way than they did in 2020 doing anything and everything to make sure biden wins the election in november...... .. and then we will all wish we had some crack to smoke.....🤕

Last edited: