Anderson Shoots It Straight on the Pervert and Pervert Protectors

He's right.  Appreciate it.

A broken clock is right twice a day.  Take the good and throw the rest out.

Per Google, Robb Foreman is lead pastor of Home Line Baptist Church, but the mailing address is given as Tall City Baptist Church, 3500  Anetta Drive, Midland, Texas  79703.  (For those who want to contribute to his Clergy Sex Pervert Defense Fund).  At least his church is King James Only, for what it's worth - maybe not much, in this case.  Allen Domelle is editor of the online Old Paths Journal - a few years ago he featured on his web site Faith Baptist Church of Wildomar, California, whose youth pastor recently pleaded guilty to sexual molestation of teenage girls.

Twisted said:

I wish he would be a little less crass in his speech...Using language like 'screw' is unnecessary.  I don't use that language, especially around my children.  I'm pretty sure he says that kind of stuff when he preaches.

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:

Anderson is right in what he says...
I only wish he would be a little less crass in his speech...Using language like 'screw' is unnecessary.  I don't use that language, especially around my children.  I'm pretty sure he says that kind of stuff when he preaches.

TheRealJonStewart said:
You can say "jack*****" as an IFB?

He's used the word "hell" as a swear word which it is most commonly used as.  I didn't think jack*** was much of a cuss word. It's like the word cr**.  I guess it depends where you are from? I'm from Canada and some words are more common than they are in the U.S. especially among Christians.  Having said that I don't think it's becoming for a pastor to use words like that and especially they shouldn't call anyone a "jack***", it's like calling someone a fool.

When I was at HAC, Jack Schaap constantly said "JackA**" from the pulpit.

He also said "What the fat (phat?)" quite a bit as well.

I've been told he said much worse in public.

Phil Kidd used to use some pretty "salty" language but hedged it in a Biblical context.

Just for the record, in case anyone's worried about getting moderated: It's long-standing tradition on the FFF (going all the way back to Don Elbourne's forum) that "jackass" doesn't need to be *** out. It's an animal. Feel free to self-censor if you want, but you're not in trouble if you write it in full.

Ransom said:
Just for the record, in case anyone's worried about getting moderated: It's long-standing tradition on the FFF (going all the way back to Don Elbourne's forum) that "jackass" doesn't need to be *** out. It's an animal. Feel free to self-censor if you want, but you're not in trouble if you write it in full.

You don?t appreciate the level of piety among us posters on the fff.

Tarheel Baptist said:

If I remember correctly that far back, Don originally allowed its use because so many of the pious FFFers were using the word, and it raised some controversy. :)

Ransom said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

If I remember correctly that far back, Don originally allowed its use because so many of the pious FFFers were using the word, and it raised some controversy. :)

Were any other animal names controversial?