Another Christian college closing

I used to live in that area and went to Northland as a kid to their summer camp. In later years I did a LOT of work on projects for their buildings. It is in the middle of nowhere and you have to be going there on purpose to get there.

They seem liberal.  There is no statement of them being Bible-believers, pictures of scantly-clad female "students".  No need to really look any farther.

I only hope that all these modernist college will be replaced, sooner or later, with true Christian schools, where the Christian Bible is believed, preached and followed!

RevBob said:
They seem liberal.  There is no statement of them being Bible-believers, pictures of scantly-clad female "students".  No need to really look any farther.

I only hope that all these modernist college will be replaced, sooner or later, with true Christian schools, where the Christian Bible is believed, preached and followed!

This dude is such a troll.

Bruh said:
RevBob said:

Ok, I get it--you don't like what the Christian Bible says, you don't believe in the Jesus of the Bible, so rather than respond Biblically, you're gonna attack the preacher.

RevBob said:
Bruh said:
RevBob said:

Ok, I get it--you don't like what the Christian Bible says, you don't believe in the Jesus of the Bible, so rather than respond Biblically, you're gonna attack the preacher.

Well, I want to thank you for showing me the error of my ways on a blog. I have come to a place in my life where I am ready to surrender all. I feel more free than ever before, thank you for stand for what true Christianity really is and being willing to be scorned, true boldness my friend true boldness.
A true Nathan.

I say this with all sincerity Thanks!

RevBob said:

Nah. We'll just amuse ourselves prodding the troll.

RevBob said:

He can't find their statement of faith but somehow he found scantily clad college girls in the woods from 1,000 foot ariel shot!

He MUST be a fundamentalist!

I saw their statement of faith.  I also saw the picture of scantly-clad women in their "core values" section.

Did you bookmark the page?

Should we warn these girls that an old paths fundamentalist is gawking at their naked elbows?

I hope I don't get banned for posting this picture of the scantily clad women.

Core-values-chapel2.jpg

The Rogue Tomato said:
I hope I don't get banned for posting this picture of the scantily clad women.

Core-values-chapel2.jpg

You bad boy, you.

FSSL said:
RevBob said:

He can't find their statement of faith but somehow he found scantily clad college girls in the woods from 1,000 foot ariel shot!

He MUST be a fundamentalist!
Lol

RevBob said:
I saw their statement of faith.  I also saw the picture of scantly-clad women in their "core values" section.

I know you people!! They would be considered 'scantily clad' if they wore burkhas!

BALAAM said:
I know you people!! They would be considered 'scantily clad' if they wore burkhas!

Women have pleasant curves, which is evil in the sight of God and the Man uh God.

If they ain't wearing a potato sack filled with packing peanuts under the burkha, they ain't being modest.

FSSL said:
Did you bookmark the page?

Should we warn these girls that an old paths fundamentalist is gawking at their naked elbows?
I'm not gawking at anything, although they clearly exposing their nakedness--you can clearly see the outlines of their bosoms, which may stir sinful lust in young and unmarried Christian men.  We do much street preaching with our church, nothing remarkable about any of this sinfulness.  Except for them, and you, claiming to be fundamental Christians.