Another point of view on Trump

pbuckhunt

Elect
Reaction score
http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/23/why-president-trump-would-be-a-bigger-disaster-than-hillary/

pbuckhunt said:
http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/23/why-president-trump-would-be-a-bigger-disaster-than-hillary/

Another "elite Republican" worried about the success of Trump. If he's successful, it will change the Republican party. They will no longer be in control. In fact, that is what I REALLY like about Trump.

I want them all gone. Just imagine how great it will be when they all have to eat "crow" over it. They'll never recover. This is one thing Rush is "spot on" about.

Trump got his butt handed to him last night.

Bruh said:

You wish.... Rubio is like a little kid yelling at the top of his lungs. One commentator said they thought the girl cheering for Rubio.....was going to throw her panties on the stage.... and it wasn't a "guy" that said it.

I kinda of liked Rubio till last night. You could tell he was doing his best to get money from donors. He wasn't winning any votes.

I thought it was shameful the way he said that Trump would be selling watches on the street if he hadn't inherited 200 million. Which is a HORRIBLE lie.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/

Cruz looked desperate. I thought Trump handled himself well.

If I were him, I wouldn't release his tax records. Romney shouldn't have. All it will do is give someone something to nit pick at. Romney was dumb to do this and then demand Trump do the same.

Its funny how all these Republicans are turning on Trump. I'm enjoying watching the establishment Republican party go down in flames. Trump is polling above 40 percent in almost every state.

The establishment Republican party hasn't done anything but LIE to us for decades.

You only saw what you wanted to see.

Bruh said:
Rarely does a championship team go undefeated in the regular season.

I thought that it was an entertaining event. His desperate challengers did keep Trump's head on a swivel!

We will soon see if Rubio's change of tactics can prevent this Super Tuesday's voting results from being something akin to Custer's fateful trip to Little Bighorn.

aleshanee said:
Matthew1323 said:
Bruh said:

I thought that it was an entertaining event. His desperate challengers did keep Trump's head on a swivel!

We will soon see if Rubio's change of tactics can prevent this Super Tuesday's voting results from being something akin to Custer's fateful trip to Little Bighorn.

little big horn.....  ???

you mean that famous battle where the cheyenne did most of the fighting and the sioux took all the credit?... ;D...

You mean like that Sioux Indian Chief named Crazy Horse?

praise_yeshua said:
Bruh said:

You wish.... Rubio is like a little kid yelling at the top of his lungs. One commentator said they thought the girl cheering for Rubio.....was going to throw her panties on the stage.... and it wasn't a "guy" that said it.

I kinda of liked Rubio till last night. You could tell he was doing his best to get money from donors. He wasn't winning any votes.

I thought it was shameful the way he said that Trump would be selling watches on the street if he hadn't inherited 200 million. Which is a HORRIBLE lie.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/

Cruz looked desperate. I thought Trump handled himself well.

If I were him, I wouldn't release his tax records. Romney shouldn't have. All it will do is give someone something to nit pick at. Romney was dumb to do this and then demand Trump do the same.

Its funny how all these Republicans are turning on Trump. I'm enjoying watching the establishment Republican party go down in flames. Trump is polling above 40 percent in almost every state.

The establishment Republican party hasn't done anything but LIE to us for decades.

You only saw what you wanted to see.

I understand you like Trump, I get it.

But you still need to be truthful to yourself, dude got beat down by Rubio, straight up!

Matthew1323 said:
Bruh said:

if Rubio would've treated Trump like he did last night.......even from the 2nd debate forward, there would be no Trump right now.......period!

Trump lost that debate.

aleshanee said:
Matthew1323 said:
aleshanee said:
Matthew1323 said:
Bruh said:

little big horn.....  ???

you mean that famous battle where the cheyenne did most of the fighting and the sioux took all the credit?... ;D...

You mean like that Sioux Indian Chief named Crazy Horse?

the cheyenne chief little wolf.... along with black moccasin... morning star.... and about 40 others.... who all total had more warriors fighting with them than crazy horse and sitting bull did...... ....... ... originally the native americans that fought at the little big horn.. including crazy horse....  properly gave the credit where it was due...... but when the history was written by the u.s. army later to give account of custer, they focused on the two most famous chiefs they knew were there..... and those two were both sioux....... crazy horse and sitting bull....... and so the story got handed down through history that the sioux defeated custer virtually by themselves......

but if you really want to make a member of the sioux nation mad today.... ... mention to them that you heard the little big horn was a battle where the cheyenne did most of the fighting but the sioux took all the credit......  8) ....... .they like the mistake army historians made after the little big horn...... ... and don;t like to hear it corrected...... .. ... ;)

I will take your word for it. I can understand that there would be some difficulty, at times, in establishing the facts and giving the proper credit.

I can imagine that there were many different perspectives even with the cooperating Native American tribes putting aside some of their differences, for a time, in a joint effort to defeat their common enemy.

Bruh said:
Matthew1323 said:
Bruh said:

if Rubio would've treated Trump like he did last night.......even from the 2nd debate forward, there would be no Trump right now.......period!

Trump lost that debate.

If Rubio...maybe???

It's always fun to speculate. One fumble, a bad call, one play here or there can sometimes change an outcome of a game. At least, that's what the losing team's fans sometimes say. I guess that gives them some comfort.

The pundants and prognosticators continue to grasp at air when it comes to Trump. It is frustrating to them too. They are the one's who are used to shaping the American people's thought processes. They believe that their values should be our values. I will continue to say that this has been an interesting and entertaining primary season. I guess, sometimes hope clouds good judgment.

Should of, would of, could of are terms that are often recited. The future is more difficult to predict though. Trump has proven strong so far.

Matthew1323 said:
Bruh said:
Matthew1323 said:
Bruh said:

Trump lost that debate.

If Rubio...maybe???

It's always fun to speculate. One fumble, a bad call, one play here or there can sometimes change an outcome of a game. At least, that's what the losing team's fans sometimes say. I guess that gives them some comfort.

The pundants and prognosticators continue to grasp at air when it comes to Trump. It is frustrating to them too. They are the one's who are used to shaping the American people's thought processes. They believe that their values should be our values. I will continue to say that this has been an interesting and entertaining primary season. I guess, sometimes hope clouds good judgment.

Should of, would of, could of are terms that are often recited. The future is more difficult to predict though. Trump has proven strong so far.

I agree 100% with your post.

Super Tuesday, IMO, will tell us if Trump gets the nomination. If he gets it I'll be ok with it, if not I'll be ok with it. I like Trump and personally believe he'd do a good job as president. I just really think he lost BIG time in this debate. I still believe though, if Rubio would've done this at the beginning, I don't think Trump would be were he is in the poles.

You are correct, it has been very interesting and fun.

Bruh said:
Matthew1323 said:
Bruh said:
Matthew1323 said:
Bruh said:

Trump lost that debate.

If Rubio...maybe???

I agree 100% with your post.

Super Tuesday, IMO, will tell us if Trump gets the nomination. If he gets it I'll be ok with it, if not I'll be ok with it. I like Trump and personally believe he'd do a good job as president. I just really think he lost BIG time in this debate. I still believe though, if Rubio would've done this at the beginning, I don't think Trump would be were he is in the poles.

You are correct, it has been very interesting and fun.

We have respectfully disagreed. And I certainly respect you don't take the "I'll swallow Trump's bathwater because he's so great" like some have here.  ;D  It might be too little too late but it was soooo fun to watch Trump get spanked the other night and read his late night/early-morning misspelled Twitter rants afterwards. It's funny to think how he was a little unhinged with anger at the moment. 

"I don't repeat myself." Pause.  "I do not repeat myself".  :mad: