Any new IFB folks here?

Billy

Elect
Reaction score
https://www.thenewifb.com

Thanks,

Billy

I'm a member of the Knew IFB.

Do the New IFB's know how to type?  It seems they are only able to record You Tube videos. 

Looks like Steve and his buddies are taking the worst of the old IFB (KJVO, man-made "standards") and adding anti-Semitism and bad eschatology.  And I didn't think our "movement" could get any worse...

Captain DeBus said:
And I didn't think our "movement" could get any worse...

Obviously, you haven't been reading Smellin's posts.

Does one have to have a beard to join the 'movement?'

I guess he wants to be thought of as a leader

Binaca Chugger said:
I guess he wants to be thought of as a leader
Here is the kingdom builder that Bruh was talking about.

Steven Anderson is awesome!

I'm not a Fundamentalist, nor do I agree with the last several years of direction the NIFB have taken, and neither will I claim adherance to any movement.

But, I am partially responsible for the whole thing, whether or not I like the results.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

prophet said:
I'm not a Fundamentalist, nor do I agree with the last several years of direction the NIFB have taken, and neither will I claim adherance to any movement.

But, I am partially responsible for the whole thing, whether or not I like the results.

How are you responsible?

16KJV11 said:
prophet said:

How are you responsible?

We all are.  Some of us here grew up in the system and are hence, part of the IFB history.  I happen to think this site played a part in the falling away from IFBism as we knew it growing up.  Hence, we are part of this history.

16KJV11 said:
prophet said:

How are you responsible?
I got tired of the old guard IFB Nicolaitanism, especially the refusal to discuss doctrine by the "Pastors".

So, I trained a guy in his early 20's to extrapolate positions to their extreme, in order to create controversy, and ultimately : conversation.

It worked for a while, til he (Steve) discovered the error that swallowed Hyles whole, the Manogod syndrome.

Success:
The Old IFB have been forced to defend doctrine, exposing the heretics.

Failure:

A huge pile of novices, that attack everyone who isn't in their clique this week, are quickly inbreeding their "movement" into a cult of personality.