Anybody else following the Ravi Zacharias debacle?

This is hilarious. The gospel of Christ can really be hindered by a sinful man?
This excuse about the gospel being "hindered" is a damnable lie,...
What's hilarious is how your Calvinism blinds your understanding of plain black print in the Bible...

I Cor 9:12
If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

Maybe the Apostle should've consulted you and Calvin.

What's hilarious is how your Calvinism blinds your understanding of plain black print in the Bible...

I Cor 9:12
If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.

KABOOM!

Ain't Calvin he learned it from.

[Paul] had of his own accord given up that power which no one could refuse him, and that he was prepared rather to suffer all things, than by the use of his liberty throw any impediment in the way of the progress of the gospel. He wishes, therefore, that the Corinthians should, after his example, keep this end in view--to do nothing that would hinder or retard the progress of the gospel; for what he declares respecting himself it was their duty to perform according to their station; and he confirms here what he had said previously--that we must consider what is expedient. (commentary on 1 Cor. 9:12)​

Interview of Josh McDowell, author of Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by his son, about R Z.

Ravi's daughter is now raising money for an anti-slavery ministry in honor of her dad. Isn't it ironic, in light of the accusations of exploitation of women that were made against Ravi? "But the comment also received strong condemnation, especially from those who saw irony in praising Ravi on the thread of an anti-slavery post. 'This is digusting,' [sic] wrote someone named Morrison Amber. '(Y)ou can’t say that you fight against slavery while trafficking women.' Another wrote, 'but he used his humanitarian aid to support his mistress in Thailand…'”

Zacharias Family Using Ravi's Platform to Raise Money for New NonProfit (julieroys.com)

Ravi's daughter is now raising money for an anti-slavery ministry in honor of her dad. Isn't it ironic, in light of the accusations of exploitation of women that were made against Ravi? "But the comment also received strong condemnation, especially from those who saw irony in praising Ravi on the thread of an anti-slavery post. 'This is digusting,' [sic] wrote someone named Morrison Amber. '(Y)ou can’t say that you fight against slavery while trafficking women.' Another wrote, 'but he used his humanitarian aid to support his mistress in Thailand…'”

Zacharias Family Using Ravi's Platform to Raise Money for New NonProfit (julieroys.com)

Where is there evidence that her ministry is intended to be "in honor of her dad" on her part?

I remember hearing Ravi Zacharias preach in a Christian and Missionary Alliance church in Peoria, Illinois in 1975 - he was unknown back then. I thought he was great, but the evidence of wrongdoing on his part is massive. Those who wish to research the matter can check out the Julie Roys blog, or this site:
Ravi Zacharias and RZIM 2020 Research and Resource Post: Timeline, Links to Articles/Analysis, Nonprofit Reference – Spiritual Sounding Board
I heard him in several different venues over the years. He was a good source of SOLID spiritual information. What is sad is that he didn't follow through on what he preached, much like JH in that respect. I was quite disappointed to learn of his misdeeds. I hate to say it, I don't really follow Julie Roys, as some of her information isn't very reliable and quite biased. I compare anything that is said or printed by her against other sources. She often seems to have an ax to grind...and I just don't go for that kind of crap.

I heard him in several different venues over the years. He was a good source of SOLID spiritual information. What is sad is that he didn't follow through on what he preached, much like JH in that respect. I was quite disappointed to learn of his misdeeds. I hate to say it, I don't really follow Julie Roys, as some of her information isn't very reliable and quite biased. I compare anything that is said or printed by her against other sources. She often seems to have an ax to grind...and I just don't go for that kind of crap.
I echo your sentiments almost exactly, though I never saw him speak in person. That's why I asked the question that I did about the daughter's Wellspring ministry. That type of journalism tends to conflate issues in order to gore the ox that they want dead. I don't doubt that there are some people that wants to scrub the image of their dad (Ravi) and shove things under the rug, like the son seems to want. But the daughter, in those linked articles, never said anything about honoring her father with this new ministry (as was implied by the statement "in honor of her dad").

Correction: the Julie Roys article implied that the new ministry would be in honor of "his dad," that is, Nathan Zacharias' dad, or causes supported by his dad - not "her dad," that is, Naomi Zacharias' dad. Sorry, I misspoke. Blame it on me, not on Julie Roys.

Correction: the Julie Roys article implied that the new ministry would be in honor of "his dad," that is, Nathan Zacharias' dad, or causes supported by his dad - not "her dad," that is, Naomi Zacharias' dad. Sorry, I misspoke. Blame it on me, not on Julie Roys.
Thanks for that clarification. It certainly is possible that the daughter will capitalize on daddy's namesake, but her ministry to those who have been ravaged through sex-trafficking has been done by her for years before this scandal broke and should be lauded and supported IMNSHO.