Anybody remember a song called "Could this be the stone"

Anon1379

Elect
Reaction score
So when I was in highschool, we watched this vhs tape of a song sung at hyles titled "Could this be the stone?" The choir special consisted of different "false" Bibles being paraded down the aisle which were booed until finally the KJV appeared and everyone hooted and hollared. I was wanting to find this clip, however I cannot find anything online. Does anyone happen to have this vhs tape or know someone who does have it?

I remember seeing that clip years ago.

I can't find it either. All I can find is audio on Baptist-City--in RealAudio format, of course, since fundies love to keep their technology up to date. You'll probably need a media player like VLC to handle it. I'm surprised you don't need a cassette player.

I remember seeing that clip years ago.

I can't find it either. All I can find is audio on Baptist-City--in RealAudio format, of course, since fundies love to keep their technology up to date. You'll probably need a media player like VLC to handle it. I'm surprised you don't need a cassette player.

yeah i actually used VLC to listen to it, but I want it it in video format lol. I know my old high school has the VHS, so there has to be more out there.