Are Altar Calls Biblical?

I have no beef, just talkin' wit ya. From various other comments recently from our forum regulars to you it appears that your writing style and persona have caused quite a stir and led some to believe you're being less than intellectually honest at minimum, or serving the inane purposes of a sock-puppet/troll of a recent forum poster who also was accused of such behavior. Just a coincidence maybe?
Any examples? Or just venting?

Sure but just like an altar could be misused and a person can believe they paid for their own sins by walking to it, under your system a person can believe their part of the in crowd and start living a little better and believe that these works pay for their sins. Seems like removing altars doesn't really solve the problem you think you're solving.
One system fears that man's actions will deceive a person into getting saved, the other system deceives folk into trusting their own works to validate (or stay) salvation.

Wowzers.............. Why do I feel hated so much in this forum?
I don't hate you at all, and welcomed you warmly. This forum draws all sorts of folks, and some of that draw includes trolls, so folk here are naturally leery (or paranoid ;)) as a result.

Really? You think I've treated you poorly? Examples?
Start at my beginning post on Altar Calls. I could copy and paste the whole thing but why not just scroll through it. I always thought we Baptists were the purest form of Christianity.

It is a sin to judge me. You assume I think as you do, and my reactions are what you would do if you were me. You only expose your own heart in this matter.

The "no one is allowed to judge me" argument typically comes from the non-Christian crowd. Any who have spent much time in the Bible realize the Christian is supposed to judge others based on what they are teaching and the type of fruit they have on their lives. Those in the ministry are judged in additional ways as well. One could not differentiate between the false prophet and true if they did not judge.

Matthew 7:15-20 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. ...

Start at my beginning post on Altar Calls. I could copy and paste the whole thing but why not just scroll through it. I always thought we Baptists were the purest form of Christianity.
So, every response in this thread from me to you has made you feel hated?

Do you feel hated when somebody or anybody disagrees with you?

The "no one is allowed to judge me" argument typically comes from the non-Christian crowd. Any who have spent much time in the Bible realize the Christian is supposed to judge others based on what they are teaching and the type of fruit they have on their lives. Those in the ministry are judged in additional ways as well. One could not differentiate between the false prophet and true if they did not judge.

Matthew 7:15-20 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. ...
So you are judging me as a false prophet? You can judge fruit, but judging a person's motive is sin.

I don't sense a repentant attitude in you.
I have to admit, you've made me laugh out loud literally more than once. If you are Strom, you're doing better with the entertainment angle. ;)

Which "Baptists" it's a pretty broad category.

I have to admit, you've made me laugh out loud literally more than once. If you are Strom, you're doing better with the entertainment angle. ;)
You are now trying to smear me (bear false witness) wondering if I'm a different person.

You are now trying to smear me (bear false witness) wondering if I'm a different person.
No smearing at all, Dave. Don't know you at all, whether you're Dave, Strom, Senator, TeeJay, or other keyboard persona. People know who I am here, and can vouch for my authenticity, whether they agree with my doctrine or not.

So you are judging me as a false prophet? You can judge fruit, but judging a person's motive is sin.
Doesn't matter what your motive is, nor do I care. A person either is or isn't a false prophet-does not matter what their motive is in being one.