Are Padded/Pushup Bras Immodest?

subllibrm

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
What exactly is the message being sent by the wearer?

Can a godly man let his wife wear such things?

Would you let your teenaged daughter go out in public deceiving men around her into believing she is endowed beyond what her creator intended?

Where is the outrage?

What about cosmetic/surgical implants?  I've seen a few of those at churches.  They're pretty obvious.  Depending on the surgery, you don't need to see the naked boobs to know they've been "enhanced". 

subllibrm said:

Would you let your teenaged daughter go out in public deceiving men around her into believing she is endowed beyond what her creator intended?

Where is the outrage?

Also, what I want to know is, what were they thinking in the 1950s with these [VERY COMMONLY WORN] pointy bras?  Was that supposed to be attractive?

e.jpg

Looks natural.

aleshanee said:
subllibrm said:

Where is the outrage?

giphy.gif

I put it inside the quote so it looks like they're fighting each other.

Well, some ladies might choose to wear a padded bra to avoid having to wear bandaids.  :-X  No "enhancement" intended.

aleshanee, you are right!  Can anyone say "manboobs"?  There are lots of men who would benefit from a padded bra as well.  ;)

aleshanee said:
i think the guys need to wear the bandaids.......

the delphica sybil in the sistine chapel...... from a time
when beauty was understood to encompass strength .
..power.... courage... and even independence..... and when
men didn;t fear women who possessed those qualities.....

lnf said:
aleshanee, you are right!  Can anyone say "manboobs"?  There are lots of men who would benefit from a padded bra as well.  ;)

aleshanee said:
i think the guys need to wear the bandaids.......

Stop it.... That .... HURT....

Soooooo, if push up bras are sinful, are girls at BJU allowed to eat a peeled banana while wearing a push up bra?

::Billy apologies for his lack of decorum::

aleshanee said:
subllibrm said:

Where is the outrage?

She's showing awfully good control of that Thompson gun. The muzzle climb on those things is awful.

Jubal Sackett

Jubal Sackett said:
aleshanee said:
subllibrm said:

Where is the outrage?

She's showing awfully good control of that Thompson gun. The muzzle climb on those things is awful.

Jubal Sackett

well.... you know what they saw about a woman scorned.... or insulted..... and the kind of fury the likes of which hell hath no......  ;)