Are Ruckman's claims concerning editions of the KJV in agreement with each other and factually correct?

Even cults get some things right. Where do you think all the people will live after the heavens and earth are remade by fire? LOL! What am I saying? You can't even comprehend such a thing.
Don't know but I'm pretty sure the Bible does not teach that it's Mars or Jupiter. I would be silent where the Bible is silent. I'm starting to think that we are on completely different plains. Typically when I'm debating an issue with Christians we have the Bible to go back to for a standard. It appears with the Ruckmanite's even the KJV is not their standard. There are all sorts of extra Biblical teachings that seam to be just as valid as the Bible in their minds. Up until now I would not have quite put them in the cult category but with this new realization I'm starting to rethink that.

The problem with YOU, is you have NEVER understood Ruckman's position, but rather have created a strawman position to use to build a following for yourself.

You fail to prove that I do not understand Ruckman's position, and you fail to prove that I supposedly create any strawman position. What specific points or assertions made by Peter Ruckman do you allege that I supposedly do not understand?

I have read enough of Ruckman's own writings so that I may understand his position much better than you may assume or allege and perhaps as well as you may think that you understand it. I have read at least twelve of Ruckman's books that would relate the KJV-only issue, and I have copies of several of his commentaries. I also have read many of his articles in his newsletter.

Perhaps you do not understand my scripturally-based position concerning the Scriptures and concerning Bible translations.

I think if you don't get imaginative with the Bible you're a stick in the mud. It doesn't mean you have to teach it as if it's doctrine, but using your brain to think about what the spiritual realm is like is not anti-Christian.

Mormons do not have a copyright on that idea, neither does someone who contemplates it without the shame of being thought-policed have to accept other things about Mormonism along with it...

No, there is no shame in believing these things if you feel they are true. However, from the quote below (and there are many more) it definitely impacted his doctrine on end times. You are free to believe in all the extra Biblical doctrines you choose-you certainly do not need anyone's approval. You have to realize when you take doctrines that are not in the Bible and teach them as Bible docrines, though, you have crossed over into the same category as the Mormons as far as the Bible only accounts for a portion of their doctrines. The arena of Biblical Christianity is confined to the Bible.

"The Body of Christ has rejected the King James Bible as the Word of God, and God has refused to show them what it says about outer space. (Ruckman, Peter. The Book of Revelation. 1970, 1982 printing, p. 577)
The Bible would indicate that our job is inter-planetary space transportation and communication! (Ruckman, Peter. The Book of Revelation. 1970, 1982 printing, p. 596)"

Every one of your posts, EVERY ONE, does NOTHING to build up anyone's faith in the word of God. Your "ministry" is to DESTROY faith.

Your allegation is false, and it bears false witness.

Pointing out problems with human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning/teaching does not harm or destroy sound faith in the word of God.

Blind faith in the human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning or opinions of men is not faith in the word of God.

No. It's a very good translation of what was given by inspiration.
Thank you for your honest answer. Of course, Logos666 totally ignored the question.

So what exactly "was given by inspiration"?

According to the Scriptures themselves, it could be soundly concluded that inspiration would be a term for the way, method, or process by which God directly gave the Scriptures to the prophets and apostles or for the way that the words proceeded from the mouth of God to the prophets and apostles (2 Tim 3:16, 2 Pet. 1:21, Matt. 4:4, Eph. 3:5).

This verse in the third chapter of 2 Timothy does not actually assert nor infer that there is a giving or re-giving of the Scriptures by inspiration of God each time it was copied or each time it was translated into a different language. This verse does not assert nor teach that the process or method for the making of Bible translations is by inspiration. It has not been soundly demonstrated from the Scriptures that inspiration would be a correct term for the way, method, or process by which the original-language Scriptures are copied or are translated into other languages including into English.

The sixteenth verse in 2 Timothy in the KJV stated “all Scripture is given by inspiration of God,” but the verse does not actually say or assert that it would be later translated by inspiration. There is no mention of the process of translating in the verse.

When it is speculated, assumed, or claimed that the term Scripture in 2 Timothy 3:16 must refer to copies and especially even to translations, a consistent, just, and logical application of this speculative reasoning would in effect be asserting that it must include all that belong in the same sense (univocally) to those two classifications: copies and translations. Including all copies of the preserved original-language Scriptures would in effect make inspiration include any errors introduced by imperfect men in their copying of Scripture. Including all printed translations of Scripture would make inspiration include any errors made by translators or printers and include the conflicting and even contradictory renderings in varying Bible translations in different languages. Thus, consistency and just measures in applying the word “all” to Bible translations would be a serious problem for exclusive KJV-only reasoning concerning only one English translation.

If the term Scripture in a univocal sense at 2 Timothy 3:16 is assumed to include Bible translations, KJV-only advocates have not demonstrated from the Scriptures that it should apply only to the KJV and not also to the pre-1611 English Bibles such as the Geneva Bible and to post-1611 English Bibles such as the NKJV. Could some KJV-only advocates attempt to read into or to draw from 2 Timothy 3:16 a specific conclusion about translating that has not clearly and legitimately been shown to be actually stated or taught by the verse? Do KJV-only advocates attempt to go beyond what 2 Timothy 3:16 actually states to try to make it say something additional to which it does not directly and clearly refer? The sixteenth verse of 2 Timothy did not actually directly assert that God gave all Bible translations or one English Bible translation by the process or method of inspiration. Do KJV-only advocates use the term inspiration with one meaning (univocally) when they attempt to apply it to Bible translations? Do they use the term Bible translation with one meaning (univocally) if they attempt selectively to try to call one translation Scripture while denying the same for other English Bible translations? Do they attempt to read their own subjective, modern KJV-only opinions that were not in the mind of Paul into this verse? Did the earlier KJV-only opinions shape the later KJV-only interpretation of 2 Timothy 3:16? Is the modern KJV-only interpretation of 2 Timothy 3:16 possibly an example of eisegesis?

The original Greek/Hebrew manuscripts.
Thank you.

Since none of those exist, we can be sure that there are no "Holy Scriptures", given by inspiration of God, anywhere on the planet. Got it. Thanks.

Since none of those exist, we can be sure that there are no "Holy Scriptures", given by inspiration of God, anywhere on the planet. Got it. Thanks.
Just like the original manuscripts of the Blessed Version King Jimmy Super Duper Authorized Holy Bible.

Since none of those exist, we can be sure that there are no "Holy Scriptures", given by inspiration of God, anywhere on the planet. Got it.

This shows how KJV-only posters try to add or change what other posters state in order to try to make it into something that they did not say.
You show that you do not get nor understand the truth.

Just because the original autographs of Scripture are not known to exist on the earth does not mean that the Scriptures do not exist on earth.

Just as the early English Bible translators including even the KJV translators acknowledged, the existing, preserved Scriptures in the original languages on earth are the standard and greater authority for the making and trying of all Bible translations.

Uh, yeah, what happened to the original manuscripts of the AV1611? The originals of "The Final Authority" must still be extant somewhere, because if not, then, according to Ruckmanoid reasoning, we don't have a Bible.

Thank you.

Correct. But we do have extremely accurate copies of the inspired texts. For instance you have the KJV and the NIV which came from different lines of manuscripts. There are no differences in doctrine. Many churches that are part of denominations that have switched from one to the other. They did not have to leave their denomination because both support the same doctrines. If you are willing to believe that God can reinspire His Word in the form of KJV, why do you think it is beyond him to be able to provide an accurate copy through copyists from the originals until now?

Just as an example of how accurate lines of manuscripts have been, below are some detail on the dead sea scrolls:

"These copies of Isaiah, written 1,000 years earlier than the previously oldest known copies have proven to be "word for word identical with our standard Hebrew Bible in more than 95 percent of the text. The five percent of variation consisted chiefly of obvious slips of the pen and variations in spelling. [emphasis mine] " 4 Great respect must therefore be given to the interim copyists. Diligently slaving for accuracy,"
Archer, Gleason L., Jr., "A Survey of Old Testament Introduction", Moody Press, Chicago, IL, Rev. 1974, p. 25

Correct. But we do have extremely accurate copies of the inspired texts.
You just don't get it, do you?

If the apostles' original mansucripts are lost, but we have many accurate copies, that proves there is no inerrant Bible on this earth that you can hold in your hand and believe.

If the KJV translators' original manuscripts are lost, but we have many accurate copies, that proves God supernaturally preserved the King James Bible as the inspired, inerrant word of God for English speaking peoples.

By the way, might want to change the font of your logo. It might remind rufio and the lost boys of the 1611 english.
It might, if someone (say, you) were ignorant enough to mistake a German Schwabacher typeface for an English blackletter one.

It might, if someone (say, you) were ignorant enough to mistake a German Schwabacher typeface for an English blackletter one.
Ruckman approves of your German font.

You just don't get it, do you?

If the apostles' original manuscripts are lost, but we have many accurate copies, that proves there is no inerrant Bible on this earth that you can hold in your hand and believe.

I couldn't have stated it any better. This is the position of Ransom, Logos666, illinoisguy, and others. Thanks for the clarity.

If the KJV translators' original manuscripts are lost, but we have many accurate copies, that proves God supernaturally preserved the King James Bible as the inspired, inerrant word of God for English speaking peoples.

Now this is pure Ransomcrap (I like that. Maybe a new hashtag #ransomcrap).

I couldn't have stated it any better.

True, but that's just because you're an idiot.

Now this is pure Ransomcrap (I like that. Maybe a new hashtag #ransomcrap).
Yes, you and your fellow Ruckmanoid UG sure do like playing with feces. Infantilism runs rampant in the KJV cult.