Are you looking for a pastor job?

abp

Elect
Reaction score
Please make sure you read all of the information thoroughly before contacting us. This is where we stand. We are not here to debate and argue. If you meet these qualifications feel free to contact us. If you fail to meet these qualifications please do not waste our time.

In the qualifications for a Pastor it says he must be the husband of one wife. We believe that divorce is biblically unacceptable. We believe in biblical words such as Pastor, Bishop, Deacon etc. We Reject titles such as Reverend, Doctor, Minister, and Scholar. Reverend is used once in the bible and it is referring to God so unless you

Well since your ad tells all that you believe...let me tell you what I believe...I believe y'all are nuts!

T-Bone said:
Well since your ad tells all that you believe...let me tell you what I believe...I believe y'all are nuts!

Yes, all six of them are nuts!  Who looks for a pastor for 6 people meeting in a living room?

I agree with T-Bone. Though I think at some time I may be called to be a pastor somewhere, it definitely won't be with you guys. Good luck in your search.  8)

Honey Badger said:
T-Bone said:

Yes, all six of them are nuts!  Who looks for a pastor for 6 people meeting in a living room?

I guess it takes all kinds...LOL

Honey Badger said:

I suppose someone will have to succeed Fred Phelps after he kicks the bucket.

Yikes. I've got my doubts that Jesus would qualify for this one...

1. alittle bit of info is you're not going to find what you're looking for here on earth............no man lives up to your standards.

Honey Badger said:
Please make sure you read all of the information thoroughly before contacting us. This is where we stand. We are not here to debate and argue. If you meet these qualifications feel free to contact us. If you fail to meet these qualifications please do not waste our time.

In the qualifications for a Pastor it says he must be the husband of one wife. We believe that divorce is biblically unacceptable. We believe in biblical words such as Pastor, Bishop, Deacon etc. We Reject titles such as Reverend, Doctor, Minister, and Scholar. Reverend is used once in the bible and it is referring to God so unless you

Honey Badger said:
We also believe the King James is the inspired word of God in English! We do not believe in going back to the Greek, Hebrew, Chaldean, Sand Script, Native American, Cave paintings, or Finger Paintings by children to

Winston said:
I thought you were serious for a minute. My  question is, what is Sand Script?

This isn't my church, I found it and thought it was hysterical. I believe they meant Sanskrit not Sand Script? Or maybe they are Comic Sans only and Sand Script is a font.

It sounds like they are looking for an uneducated person.

Only 6 people - doubt their combined incomes would equal the starting salary requirements for the average IFBXX. Is there a golf course nearby? Can their house host the preachers fellowship? Is there a garage big enough to double as the family life center?

Inhisdebt said:
Only 6 people - doubt their combined incomes would equal the starting salary requirements for the average IFBXX. Is there a golf course nearby? Can their house host the preachers fellowship? Is there a garage big enough to double as the family life center?

Don't you understand they only want a real preeecher...you know one who wears fine suits, but requires no pay...why that would make him a hireling! :eek:

Winston said:
Honey Badger said:
We also believe the King James is the inspired word of God in English! We do not believe in going back to the Greek, Hebrew, Chaldean, Sand Script, Native American, Cave paintings, or Finger Paintings by children to

Agent P said:
Winston said:
Honey Badger said:

Inhisdebt said:

Yes, and do they own land for the college he will start?