As big as The main man is....news from PBC is slim.

fishinnut

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
What happening?

Where's Keith been fishin & hunting?

Who's been filling in for him while he's off building his trophy collection?

What's he preaching against recently?

Where has he been preaching?

What numbers is he bragging about at the college?

Are you allowed to respond to a thread like this?

What happens if someone does?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The college is in the news but for the wrong reason.  Hmmmm who gets the Glory.  Here is a video in the local paper.  As they pan the atrium I see nothing inspiring young preachers.  And it is even more interesting he mentions that a lot of the animals are a business owners, who does not go to the church. 

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20140410/news/140419931/

banjoplucker said:
The college is in the news but for the wrong reason.  Hmmmm who gets the Glory.  Here is a video in the local paper.  As they pan the atrium I see nothing inspiring young preachers.  And it is even more interesting he mentions that a lot of the animals are a business owners, who does not go to the church. 

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20140410/news/140419931/
Thanks. Are tours offered to the public the way the Billy Graham museum is as a way to get the gospel out?

What confuses me the most is Pastor Gomez seems to be more concerned with his hunting image than anything else.  If you go to the Cedar River Baptist Camp Website and view the 2015 promotional video, you will see Pastor Gomez walking up with a his compound bow over his shoulder and a camo type jacket.

banjoplucker said:
What confuses me the most is Pastor Gomez seems to be more concerned with his hunting image than anything else.  If you go to the Cedar River Baptist Camp Website and view the 2015 promotional video, you will see Pastor Gomez walking up with a his compound bow over his shoulder and a camo type jacket.
Clinging to the honorary Doctor. Typical.

Looks like they are providing a good place for summer camp.

I just saw on his website that his son Josh died in April.  Anyone know what happened?  Also, I didn't recognize him.  He's lost a ton of weight!