At It Again

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Those crazy IFB people are at it again........

I never knew that Governor Cuomo was and IFB staff person and Paris Hilton's parents were brainwashed by an IFB pastor, but it must be true!

How else do you explain these news stories? I mean, we all know that only IFB staff are ever guilty of these things.

Those crazy IFB people are at it again........

I never knew that Governor Cuomo was and IFB staff person and Paris Hilton's parents were brainwashed by an IFB pastor, but it must be true!

How else do you explain these news stories? I mean, we all know that only IFB staff are ever guilty of these things.
Actually both those cases do share similarities with the IFB crowd. You have a governor with a huge ego (Hyles/Schaap) who believes he's beyond being questioned by the "little people". In Paris Hilton's case you have children separated from their parents in an environment completely controlled by the institution and those who work for it.

Actually both those cases do share similarities with the IFB crowd. You have a governor with a huge ego (Hyles/Schaap) who believes he's beyond being questioned by the "little people". In Paris Hilton's case you have children separated from their parents in an environment completely controlled by the institution and those who work for it.
See what I mean? Blinders that only the IFB could be wrong and all others are okay.

See what I mean? Blinders that only the IFB could be wrong and all others are okay.
Except that's not what I said. I don't think that whatever abuse took place at Hilton's school in Utah is ok. I also do not think it's ok that Cuomo sexually harassed some woman. There are certain conditions that, at least in the past, made IFB vulnerable to pedophiles/sexual perverts. Authority figures no one was willing to question. In that way a Hyles or Schaap are similar to a Cuomo or a Clinton. They believe that no one will ever question them - and to a large extent they are correct.
The school example is another one where it does not matter if it's IFB, Catholic, or secular. If you remove the children from their parents for extended period of times and give other people considerable control over your children, it will only take one pedophile to get into the system to do considerable damage.