Avatar Origins

Mine at the time reflected what I saw as an unreasonable Obsession a few here had with everything IFBx!

I keep it to reflect other Obsessions currently evident on the FFF.
 
Mine at the time reflected what I saw as an unreasonable Obsession a few here had with everything IFBx!

I keep it to reflect other Obsessions currently evident on the FFF.
i remember those days..... :sneaky: ... .... on a side note - obsession is actually a nice cologne for men.... i;ve bought it as a gift for men in our family before. .... .. but in my opinion the obsession for women is even better... .generally more expensive too.....
 
i remember those days..... :sneaky: ... .... on a side note - obsession is actually a nice cologne for men.... i;ve bought it as a gift for men in our family before. .... .. but in my opinion the obsession for women is even better... .generally more expensive too.....
I dated a lady who wore Obsession for Women... The few times I have smelled it over the past 30 years takes me back to our dates.

My Aunt Jeanette wore Estee Lauder like no one else could... After nearly 60 years, I remember her scent as though it was yesterday.
 
And the Rays, it would appear. Hats off to them sweeping New York. I have my fingers crossed for a 2020 WS rematch!
Yes! I grew up a Braves fan, but I adopted the Rays after moving to Florida after college many years ago.
 
Back
Top