AVOID THIS RFID 666 Mark of the Beast Technology!!! (Implantable Microchips)

Biblebeliever

Elect
Reaction score
Millions already chipped! RFID 666 Mark of the Beast Technology but not the official Mark of the Beast. Still though, this very technology should be avoided at all costs.

Video Description:

PLEASE WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO! You should NEVER receive a microchip implant, as this offers a pathway to the world wide web (the matrix). All data collected by microchips can be uploaded and absorbed into the web, and that is their objective. There are Youtube channels and Christian leaders now telling their subscribers that it's okay to receive an RFID chip implant because microchips are not the Mark of the Beast.

hqdefault.jpg

https://youtu.be/kfmI-TZc6oE

Biblebeliever said:
Millions already chipped! RFID 666 Mark of the Beast Technology but not the official Mark of the Beast:

Don't settle for imitation marks of the beast. Only use official, licensed Mark of the BeastTM products and technology! You'll love the experience so much, you'll think you made a deal with the devil.

This announcement brought to you by YouTube, where you can also learn that the earth is flat and Michelle Obama is a man.

Scott,

Even though those RFID Implantable microchips are not the Mark of the Beast,  people should STILL avoid them like the plague.

And concerning the Time of Jacob's trouble, the King James Holy Bible says that if ANY man takes the Mark, that same man will drink the wine of the wrath of God. Therefore my advice for those that may end up in that period of time is to REJECT the Mark of the Beast and to not bow down to the wicked Antichrist.

Ransom said:
Biblebeliever said:
Millions already chipped! RFID 666 Mark of the Beast Technology but not the official Mark of the Beast:

Don't settle for imitation marks of the beast. Only use official, licensed Mark of the BeastTM products and technology! You'll love the experience so much, you'll think you made a deal with the devil.

This announcement brought to you by YouTube, where you can also learn that the earth is flat and Michelle Obama is a man.

And don't forget that any official mark of the beast has to be from kjv.

BALAAM said:
Ransom said:
Biblebeliever said:

And don't forget that any official mark of the beast has to be from kjv.

And I am not quite sure wich edition of the kjv it has to be from.

Scott, I updated and modified the title and description of this post to prevent any further confusion. And so that you know that I was not promoting this wicked and vile technology.  Just posting about it to warn the Body of Christ of what is already out there.

Biblebeliever said:
Even though those RFID Implantable microchips are not the Mark of the Beast,  people should STILL avoid them like the plague.

But then I have no theological reason to avoid them, do I? And whatever legitimate concerns there are with the use of the technology, you're hardly qualified to articulate them. The description on your video is pure technobabble.

The cards I use to access my workplace and pay transit fares use RFID. The technology is ubiquitous and nearly 50 years old. Like a typical Dispen-sensationalist, your paranoia is decades out of date.

And concerning the Time of Jacob's trouble

I wasn't concerned about the time of Jacob's trouble, or indeed any of your Dispen-sensationalist woo.

Biblebeliever said:
Scott, I updated and modified the title and description of this post to prevent any further confusion.

First you say RFID technology isn't the Mark of the Beast, now you rewrite the title to say it is. How is contradicting yourself every time you post avoiding confusion?

Nero Caesar transliterated to Hebrew, using the Hebrew numbering system(using letters as numbers) is six hundred sixty six

Ransom said:
Biblebeliever said:
Scott, I updated and modified the title and description of this post to prevent any further confusion.

First you say RFID technology isn't the Mark of the Beast, now you rewrite the title to say it is. How is contradicting yourself every time you post avoiding confusion?

The RFID microchips are not the Mark of the Beast,  but I would still warn people about them and strongly encourage them to never get micro-chipped. For there are a number of valid reasons why people should not get micro-chipped.

And Again, The Mark of the Beast Technology (not the Mark of the Beast itself) is already out there, and this very technology is what is being used to build and develop more and more toward the very Mark of Antichrist itself in the very near future.  Also, the actual Mark of the Beast will not be implemented until the second beast (false prophet) causes an image to be made to the first beast, the Antichrist (and the Antichrist will most likely be the Final Pope).  Now it is important  to understand also that receiving the Mark of the Beast and worshipping the Antichrist are connected. (See Revelation 13). And therefore no matter how Advanced the implantable microchips and the tracking devices get, we can know that they are still not the Mark of the Beast, since the Antichrist has not yet been revealed.

Hmmmmmmm? Is there anywhere else in Scripture that talks about marking a hand and forehead? Anywhere?
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. Deuteronomy 6:8

The American military is a tool of Satan what with all of those chipped GIs running around. Oh wait, that is an internet rumor too.

I guess my dog has taken the mark of the beast. She's chipped. Of course, if she gets lost when we're out hunting I'd really like to get her back.

Jubal Sackett

Jubal Sackett said:
I guess my dog has taken the mark of the beast. She's chipped. Of course, if she gets lost when we're out hunting I'd really like to get her back.

And that's why your dogs are going to hell.

Jubal Sackett may fear no man, but evil technology is a different matter entirely.

Ransom said:
Jubal Sackett said:

And that's why your dogs are going to hell.

Jubal Sackett may fear no man, but evil technology is a different matter entirely.

I have it on good authority that all dogs go to heaven. Especially the ones that can point, tree and retrieve.

Jubal Sackett

Is it okay to get the chip in my dog?