Awake America, a start

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
It seems Mr Harding has taken note of the challenges to his past employment claims.  He has been challenged as to his claim of being the Deputy Commander for the DSS at the State Department.  Of course we know there never has been such a position with the DSS from other communications with the department itself.  We also know from other communications that Harding was never a Civil Service employee with the DSS.  We know that he is embellishing his past employment as a contract employee with a security company contracted by the DSS to enhance his credibility with any who will listen.

Here is what  Awake America said prior to the uproar on (9/9/14):
Dr. Chuck Harding grew up in the Washington, D.C. area. God gave him the unique privilege as the Deputy Commander for the Diplomatic Security Service at the State Department. Because of this background, he has seen our Government in action first-hand and is now able to provide effective governmental assistance and advice for pastors and churches. He now preaches God and Country meetings, and Constitutional awareness conferences nationwide.

And here is what it now says on their home page (9/21/14):
Dr. Chuck Harding grew up in the Washington, D.C. area. God gave him the unique opportunity of being the Deputy Commander of the Uniformed Protective Branch for the Diplomatic Security Service at the State Department. Because of this background, he has seen our Government in action first-hand and is now able to provide effective governmental assistance and advice for pastors and churches. He now preaches God and Country meetings, and Constitutional awareness conferences nationwide.

So he has corrected/rewritten his past position.  It is typical subtle deceptions that these men always do playing word games.

We still call that lying in the real world but at least him making the small change validates the past claims of his deception.

Jeremiah 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?

I think this would qualify as falsifying information.  This, of course, would terminate employment with most employers.  But, in the world of the IFB, we defend the liar.

TruthBearer said:
So he was just a rent a cop.

Yeppers!!  Nothing more then a rental cop.  Despite his embellishments on their web page and in his preaching all over the country.

Binaca Chugger said it right, he is in a world that defends the liar.

Citadel of Truth said:
Do you think he was just following orders? He worked for a boss that knows how to embellish.

Here is my opinion to you question Citadel of Truth.  Yes and no.  The organization was started by JAV's directions.  He fired Harding as principle of WHBS and immediately had him start traveling the country preaching political type messages.  He knew Harding would be a pawn in his hand in that arena.

Also I do not think he directly told Harding to embellish his past but he did tell him to embellish it by his example.  JAV is a master at embellishing things and Harding was trained underneath JAV.  JAV has  been the puppet master of Harding’s entire career.  All the way back to the mid 70's when he first went to pastor school in Hammond. He then came to OBC in 1978.  So his entire career has been centered around and directed by JAV.  He is just as he is trained in my opinion.