Back to School

JustABigKid

Elect
Reaction score
With school starting back all around the country wondered if anyone had any funny first day of school stories or school stories in general for a good laugh?

I wasn't really raised independent Baptist,per se. but my first day of school, I tapped this girl on the shoulder,which I guess is a big no, no but she just plainly told me that men are not supposed to touch women, I was just gonna ask her a question.

CrAyCrAyJaY said:
I wasn't really raised independent Baptist,per se. but my first day of school, I tapped this girl on the shoulder,which I guess is a big no, no but she just plainly told me that men are not supposed to touch women, I was just gonna ask her a question.

First grade?

Ummmmm first day of school was at Windsor.  It was also the day my brother was born. I remember my dad waking me up in the middle of the night, wrapping me in a blanket, and taking me to my grandparents.  I thought I was going to school in a blanket and cried all the way there!! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL no, it was college but it sure felt like elementary

JustABigKid said:
Bruh said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:
Is OBC/WHBS Still open?

No, they are closed.
They are still open but barely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Drove by the compound a little bit ago.  They had hree cars in the staff parking and three cars in the college parking area.  Also three or four in front of the WHBS building.  So yes I would say they still are hooked up to life support for a while longer.