Baptized believers

Anchor

Elect
Reaction score
Had some new questions posed to me the other day. 

Are believers during the period of Great Tribulation baptized as are obedient believers during the present church age?

Is there the celebration of the Lord's Table for believers during that time? 

Those who believe during the tribulation period are, after all, saved by the same Gospel that we have been that have been saved during the church age.

Anchor said:
Had some new questions posed to me the other day. 

Are believers during the period of Great Tribulation baptized as are obedient believers during the present church age?

Is there the celebration of the Lord's Table for believers during that time? 

Those who believe during the tribulation period are, after all, saved by the same Gospel that we have been that have been saved during the church age.

It will depend on what denomination you belong to.

Ha!  Just kidding.  Good question and as the Scripture is silent then I'll guess that there will be baptism and there will be some who observe communion.

I will digress from your last statement by saying that those saved cannot take the mark, else they are damned.

I assume the ordinances of Christianity would continue in the Tribulation if it is possible.  Believers would still show their faith by baptism and would remember the Lord's death through Communion. 

As far as the Mark of the Beast....you must take the mark AND worship the image.  Ignorantly taking the mark or having it forced upon you probably won't lead to eternal damnation (just speculation based on logic and scripture, nothing I can defend any further than what I just posted.)